ch. five

Saturday Mar

Saturday Mar. 4th, 2023 - Kamari and Jordan's house...

Fuck, this was not how she was supposed to find out,  didn't tell her about this when it happened because I didn't think the girl was gonna come back. But today she did and I immediately sent her ass packing but not before she caused a scene at the shop today. Tae didn't know what happened which is why he asked about it. Assuming I told Kamari about it. 

"Alright so the other day, shawty had came into the store, at first she just had a stank attitude but she started addressing Jordan as Jay, I checked that took her back. I went to grab her snacks and when I came back she got rude talm 'bout some you can wait we're having a conversation, and went back to aki ki king with Jay. I kicked her ass out because she was being rude and giggling in his face. Now Jay didn't entertain it in the sense of flirting back moreso just letting her say whatever she wanted and I told him that he wasn't thinking about it in the right way and told him  about himself," Kari spits out, and Tae stares at her because I'm guessing Kari never told Tae either. "I told him he was wrong for not nipping that friendly shit to the curb over some tattoo money."

"I ain't say nothing about it because I ain think she was gon' come back or be a problem, she can't make no more appointments, she isn't a problem Mari," I go to grab her and she snatches away from me. 

"Shut yuh mout because I would not know if I ain hear Dontae asking and talking about it, Kari, since you tellin' him everything, you told him not to tell me also?" Mari scoffs crossing her arms looking over at her and Kari tucks her lips in. 

"I didn't tell him not to but I also didn't tell him to either, all we discussed is how he was wrong for letting that shit go on as long as it did knowing you ain't play that friendly shit, don't come ah me like I ain have yo back because I did just like I always do, that's between y'all," Kari sasses back not liking Mari's tone but I see both sides of it. 

"Me not telling you had nothing to do with Kari, baby, and everything to do with me not thinking shorty was going to show her face again. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner but I promise I was going to tell you," I told her and her face scrunched up. 

"So it was just gon' be a lil secret between the both of y'all and I would have just never known, is what I'm hearing?" Kamari scoffs rolling her eyes preparing to storm off into the kitchen when Tae speaks up and says something that stopped her in her tracks. 

"You talking about secrets but you got the biggest one in here, Mars," Tae tilted his head looking over at Mars and that makes my eyebrows furrow because what the fuck is he talking about. 

"Whatchu talkin' bout bro?" I ask Tae and look over at Kari who is staring at Tae with her jaw to the floor telling me she knows what he is talking about. "Mani, you know what he's talking about?"