ch. eleven

Friday, Mar. 31, 2023 - two weeks later...

Doja Cat's voice blared through the speakers while the two ladies danced around the kitchen, prepping themselves some snacks for the lazy night they had decided to have with the men being gone with tatts all day. Every other Friday, Sakari has no meetings or showings allowing her to have the entire weekend off, while Kamari doesn't have school and her business either has the last little bit of production needed or nothing at all. 

They got both houses cleaned up, laundry done, groceries restocked for both houses, and every other maintenance errands that needed to be done had gotten done in the morning and afternoon leaving them with a few hours before they came home. 

"We ordering takeout today, they'll be aight with some pizza and wings," Sakari calls out to Kamari deciding that they both have cooked too much this week and doesn't feel like having her free weekend be wasted on cooking especially with their monthly Sunday dinner coming up soon, she figured give them a break. "Mir don't eat nun but pepperoni and lemon pepper wings, Ky eat whatever the fuck you put in front of him but he likes wings more than pizza so I'll just get him a 10 piece buffalo. I know you like ya mozz fries with your pizza."

"You gettin' ya cheesesteak and splitting them lemon pepper wings with JoJo, and gon' end up taking half my slice of pizza," Kamari says Kari's order right back to her winking as she bumps her hip walking to the fridge and walks to the fridge grabbing the bottle of wine from the fridge pointing to the cabinet behind Sakari's head for her to grab the glasses. "Schedule it for 10:30, the boys should be done and be able to pick it up on the way home. Have them pick up some more wraps too."

Sakari hears her but lately it's like whenever she sees Kamari she is seeing what's under them clothes as she stands there with her lip tucked between her teeth. And it was this moment she knew that she couldn't keep going on like this. It was getting too hard, the temptation to kiss her made her hot all over. 

So Sakari waited for the perfect moment to to tell her. 

Your bitch see what you don't see when em niggas act a fool

If shit pop out right now, who really know gon' shoot?

Mean, but lovey dovey, gangster when we in public 

Fuck her, she talkin' slutty, left it in when I nutted

Trouble in paradise, sometimes it be

Pointless, if we ain't on the same time, it be 

Listen, quit talkin' over me when I be tryin to speak 

Her vibe like the guys so I call her my G 

(A/N: When i chose this song it gives me Jordan vibes so each bar correlates to a person / people and in the comment section is where I'll tell you and y'all tell me if y'all agree with what I've shown y'all so far, ard back to it)

Jordan was finished his last client of the day while Dontae was finishing up his last client of the day, when Jordan decided it was time to let go of their receptionist Kai. They let her work today to get her one more check because a day full of work gave her a good amount of money, but due to her attendance issues and solely that was the reason they had to let her go. Many times, Sakari and Kamari or themselves were doing her job when they could just find somebody else willing.