ch. thirteen

Saturday, Apr. 1st, 2023 - the next morning...

I cross my t's and dot my i's, yeah I'm for real

He hold me down, that's my shield 

He buy whatever, he know the drill 

Don't need no pill

He whispered in my ear and told me 

Feel 

Kamari, per usual, was the first one up so she got herself together and dressed. Looking at the time, she notices it's 10am and silently curses but thankfully her being her own boss, it's not that big of a deal considering she can come in whenever, but she has a routine she tries to keep. 

She looks over to see Sakari, Dontae, and Jordan spread across their big ass bed still sleep making her bite her lip remembering all that took place last night. With sore legs, she got out of bed and headed into the bathroom getting a shower in and doing her daily morning routine. 

She quietly heads downstairs and starts her morning playlist and begins making breakfast for all of them. She was so in her thoughts and caught up in the music that she didn't hear Dontae walk in the kitchen, until she felt his arms wrap around her waist from behind pressing a kiss to her shoulder, making her smile and heart warm realizing that it was more than just sexual for them as well. 

"Good morning, Marz," Dontae huskily spoke into her ear, leaving a kiss behind there as well. He seriously couldn't help himself, now that they have crossed those boundaries he doesn't know how to keep his hands to himself. 

"Good mornin', Donny," Kamari replies shyly giggling, looking at him over her shoulder. Even though, she was glad to know that the feelings are mutual even outside of the bedroom, though she knows they all need to sit down and talk about it. "I wake yuh up?"

"Nah, my alarm did but the smell told me it was you that was awake," He smirks as he could smell her scent as soon as she had got out the shower, his alarm getting turned off a couple minutes before she got out the shower. He ran his nose along her neck. "I enjoyed the show though."

She gaped at him because she didn't know he was up when she walked back in her bedroom naked to put on her bra and underwear, before the robe that she has on now. "You naughty! I neva knew yuh was up!"

She playfully slaps him knowing she really didn't mind giving him that lil show but she knew he knew that. He was a respectful man, so if he even felt a little percentage of her beig uncomfortable he would have never looked. 

"And if you did? Hm?" Dontae pressed himself against her ass allowing her to feel his morning wood fully hard. "What woulda happened?" 

She was completely caught off guard but not in a bad way, she just wasn't used to it coming from him. Dontae peeps it and backs off her with a smirk liking how flustered he makes her. "What can I help you with?"

While they were downstairs, Sakari had been up not too long after Tae got up and went downstairs but with her body being so sore she just laid there until she became restless. So she went to get up so she could freshen up when Jordan's hand wraps around her neck and drags her back to his chest. Apalled because he was smooth with it, with a strong firm grip as he did so, her laughing as he did so."Amir!"