ch. seven

Tuesday, Mar. 7th, 2023 - later that night... 

Make you feel lucky, lucky

Make you wanna love me, love me

Baby, when you with me, with me

Got no worries, worries

I love it when you touch me, touch me

Feelin' so lovely, lovely

Make me wanna love me, love me

Make me feel lucky, lucky

Music blared through Kamari's kitchen as she cooked dinner for Jordan and herself, she is humming as she does it. Cooking is her happy place, she finds it relaxing so she doesn't mind doing all of the cooking, at all. Besides, nobody sees the other side of being with a tattoo artist. His days are always so busy and with having so many clients and it only being split, consistently, with Dontae he is always working even when he is home. He'll be locked up in his office head in the design he is prepping for his next client but Kamari doesn't mind it she is actually grateful that is what sucks up all of his time. It could have been the streets the way he grew up.  

But with that being said half the time he forgets to feed himself, so if it wasn't for her he's goes up to 48 hours without eating giving himself migraines, he is the definition of a workaholic. But that's her man. 

"Mm, I dont know what smells better, you or this food you got cooking up," Jordan sneaks up behind her, interrupting Kamari's thoughts, wrapping his arms around her waist while burying his head in her neck kissing everywhere he could reach. "What you cookin' for ya man?"

"Gumbo over some rice, I learn in New Orleans, it's good, it's almost done," Kamari responds giggling leaning back into him loving how in regular conversation he reassures her without knowing he's even doing it. "It's spicy too just how yuh like."

"Mm I don't know you look spicier, mami," Jordan smirks as Kamari laughs at his corniness as he spins her around and presses her against his body as he leans down and kisses her, if it's one thing Jordan can't do, it's keeping his hands off of his girlfriend. 

Kamari actually started getting into it because everything Jordan was doing and saying was turning her on, as she wrapped her arms around his neck, moaning into his mouth. Their doorbell rang, making them both groan and sigh in frustration as Kamari goes to answer the door. The person on the other side made her scream and squeal. 

"SANIIII! What yuh dine hea?" Kamari jumps on her brother who is her irish twin because their parents obviosuly couldn't keep their hands to themselves but it always made them two close

"SANIIII! What yuh dine hea?" Kamari jumps on her brother who is her irish twin because their parents obviosuly couldn't keep their hands to themselves but it always made them two close.  They went through everything together, their childhood was a roller coaster because of the life their parents chose to live. Eventually, the pair stopped talking to their parents, more Kamari than Dasani because Kamari hasn't been told that he had started talking to their parents again behind her back.