HARD TIME (JENSOO/G!P)

Third person pov-
1:00 am

Jisoo laying on her bed groaning in frustration... She's HARD right now in this middle of the night. Because she had wet dreams about her roommate aka best friend of 10 years.

She don't want to think about it , it's so sinful to think. But the adrenaline rush increasing in her body. She need to do masterbate or else it'll never go down by it's own. Too much struggle right?

After removing shorts and boxer, Jisoo does what's good in this moment. Opening her phone gallery , scrolling through Jennie's selfies with her left hand , she slowly wrapped her right hand arround the base of her shaft. Her hips bucked by the cold touch of her fingertips.

She started jerking off by slowly, whimpering at the sensation, the selfie of Jennie , it's a picture of  her tongue picking out slightly between her lips, it's added more pleasure to her masterbating. But it's nothing going on great, her climax nowhere to be seen. She have to do something which can lead into worse. Lust controlling over her body, she dialed Jennie's number -
"H-hey" she said in low deep voice.

"Chu? What happened? It's 1 am right now" jennie answered from opposite.

"C-can y-you come to m-my room?" Jisoo shuttered out breathing heavily.

"Are you sick? Wait I'm coming" jennie hang up the call. Jisoo closed her eyes tightly, burning in embarrassment.

after 2-3 mins jennie came to Jisoo's room and knock on the door , "come in" jisoo says from inside.

Jennie enters the room and goes near to the bed where jisoo is sitting awkwardly covered with blankets.
"Chu , now tell me what happened? Are you sick ? Do we need to go hospital?" She asked worriedly , while sitting beside her.

"U-umm Jennie I'm okay but-"
"But what and you're sweating too, remove the blankets or you'll sweat more" jennie tugs at the blanket.

"No stop! Don't remove this or else it'll became a embarrassing situation , and I don't want to ruin a-anything ,just sit there a little then you can go back"

"Chu we're best friends for life, why don't you tell me what's the matter, can't I help you whatever your problem is?"

Jisoo don't know what to say , this is right that they're friends for so many year , they shares everything with each other, even about her dick , the brunette accept her as a friend, she's the one who never bullied her, never insulted, She had protected jisoo from bullies in the school...
little did jennie don't know.... she have a crush on jennie or you can say whipped for jennie.

After a good thoughtful minute Jisoo shut her eyes closed as hard as she can and throw out the blanket from her lap. Jennie look at her lap and a deep shade of red blush appear on her cheeks, Jisoo is hard and her dick... "Woah" jennie said in her thoughts.

Long and thick in size with mushroom head dick , the tip is red now,leaking pre cums and it's.. it's good looking.

The one she fantasize about everyday, but afraid of what if jisoo doesn't feel the same way as her, what if jisoo love someone else , seeing her as only best friend. Now it's like a dream to her.
"You're h-hard" jennie shuttered in embarrassment. "I k-know" jisoo says in a low tone still eyes closed.

"Can i help y-you?" Jisoos eyes shot open and widely looking at Jennie she said "no no you don't need to, it's just happened, I had a wet dream about us and this, I'll be okay, you can go, I'm sorry , oh gosh why did I call you shit"

Jennie cut her off by a peck in lips. Jisoo get froze in her spot, she can't believe jennie her best friend aka crush kissed her.  Jennie laid down and pull jisoo above her body.
Jisoo looked down with face flushed , jennie under her , those brown cat eyes looking straight to her eyes, red mandu cheeks, lips parted.