Prologue : childhood best friend forever

- then ( 7 years old ) -

"Hey!!! Wait for me!"

You ran after him as if he was the only thing you desired.

"Not my problem you are slow."

You don't even know why but his remarks only made you run faster after him.

"Ah Rin, seems like I'm not that slow..."

You caught up on him. You were walking to school, your elementary school. Always together since birth, your parents got along, lots vacations together, being neighbours, same class... Only thing that you didn't share was personality and most of the likings, rin is a cool mean guy that plays football and you are a loud childish girl that can't play sports because she just destroys everything that is in her hands. Also an unlucky person but she always says that she will decide her luck not others.

"Why didn't you wait for meeee???"

"Why are you always whining about such things, you are late. Always..."

"I'm sorry"

"I think I'll accept your 179th apology this year"

"Thank you, you are a really generous person rin, you are such a forgiving friend that doesnt hold grudges over things." sarcasm in your voice couldn't be clearer.

"Shut up."

- now (22 years old) -

"I'm hungry, when are you going to finish making the food?"

"Mmm"

"Rinnienininini"

"..."

"Now I'm hangry."

"Why do you eat so much? I thought I already starved you to death, i hoped at least."

"Wow, well at least your talking with me and not ignoring me, rin bestie."

"..."

"Sorry, it was good in my head."

"Lukewarm."

"Oh, come on, you are the lukewarm one."

"Food's ready." Rin said too tired from trying to argue with you.

And then you sat and ate.

"Delicious, how are you such a good cook?"

"I love you and your cooking."

The last sentence kept on repeating in rin's head. He started blushing but not enough for you to notice.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, y/n"

"Sorry"

"It's alright."

"What's the time?"

"Oh, it's...9:34am"

"MMM!!!"

And in a second you stuffed everything in your mouth and jumped from the table, running into your room.

"What's wrong?"

"I promised to hang out with Nagi at 10am!!" You said changing in your clothes and putting on your makeup after you did your hair.

Makeup and hair:

Outfit:

"Are you sure Nagi is awake at this hour?"

"Don't worry, we are just hanging out in his and reo's dorm. Playing games as always."

"Are you going for playing games with nagi or for reo?"

You've had a crush on reo since you entered college. The day you didn't bring your pencil case to class but you were too shy to ask anyone for a pencil and you didn't share that class with rin. It was in the middle of the class that you realised you don't have it, if it was at the beginning you would ask somebody for pencil but now... You didn't want to interrupt anyone's work.

But then...

Reo tapped your shoulder and said "I see you need a pencil, you can take mine." and from then your mind's most often projection is him.

"Don't ask, you know the answer."

Of course he knew the answer, he was your best friend after all. Forever your best friend...

"What time is it now?"

"9:57am" (idk why but i find that 'am' at the end annoying)

"Ahh, bye rin, love you!" You sprayed some perfume and left your shared dorm.

"Love you too.."

- ♡︎ -

Sorry for a short chapter but I wanted to make it dramatic a little.

I'm cringing at this but bare with me.