Chapter 2 : Deal

Meanwhile.....
(in Nagi and Reo's dorm)

"Reo, my phone ran out of battery so I will use yours till you finish making food."

"Ok"

Nagi was confused when looking at reo's locksrceen.

"When was this picture taken, on your lockscreen?"

"Oh, I took it while you and y/n were sleeping this morning, when i brought you snacks."

"Cute" nagi muttered when he saw you on reo's home screen.

"Ah" Reo blushed when he remembered who's on his homescreen.

Homescreen:

Reo loved the picture on his homescreen, he took it on his birthday

Reo loved the picture on his homescreen, he took it on his birthday. He invited everyone for a dinner in a fancy restaurant and you were sitting from across the table. He took the picture and showed it to you and you loved it even asked him to send it to you so you can post it on your Instagram.

"I didn't know you were obsessed with her, even your password matches her birthday."

"Well, I -uh"

"Do you like her, reo?"

"Oh, no?"

"Ok then, do you love her?"

Reo paused for a second then replied:

"Stop, asking me such things, nagi"

"But I'm protective she's my girlfriend after all."

"Wha-what? Reo asked pretty startled and maybe a little jealous.

"Yeah, we said to keep it a secret but i decided to let you know 'cuz you're my best friend."

Nagi and you weren't dating but something about how curious and suspicious nagi was with reo's 'acting' around you made nagi put some effort.

"Well, thanks for letting me know." Reo smiled sour like lemon.

"Mhm, can i also install games on your phone?" Nagi asked changing the theme of theirs conversation before it escalates rather too quickly.

"You can"

*Nagi pov:*

Well let's see, what is he hiding?

Hmmmm, what should i look into first...

Oh wait, it's better if i put the phone horizontaly so he doesn't get suspicious.