Chapter 5 : troubled Rin

You woke up at around 9 o'clock, wiggled out of your bed to get ready. You paused for a bit before going to the camera app on your phone and taking a picture of Rin sleeping.

'aw, he's so cute.' you thought.

Why did you wake up so early? well, you had a date planned with none other than your crush. He was actually the one who invited you to the date and said he planned everything. Is it a coffee or morning type date?

Of course, not.

He said he'll pick you up at 7pm in front of your dorm to go to a expensive luxurious restaurant. He likes that fancy dinner vibe.

Then why wake up at 9 o'clock? You made a spa appointment, had to get your nails and hair done, make up an outfit, do your makeup, shower... basically renew yourself.

You left a note on the living room table that said: went out, I'll be back at 4

You left the dorm pretty excited about your date, leaving rin alone in the dorm sleeping.

After a few hours...

Rin woke up, feeling pain coming from his head area. He felt hot and he couldn't breathe through his nose, he felt like he was dying. He might be sick or is it just that morning feeling when you wake up from a bad dream.

'Where is she?' he wondered as he looked around the room from bed and then advanced to other dorm areas.

He went to the kitchen first and then he went to the living room where he spotted a paper with some scribbles on it, he's eyes where kinda blurry from sleeping so he couldn't really see what was on the paper.

"Ugh, c'mon", Rin said rubbing his eyes until they could make up that those scribbles that he saw at first glance were actually letters,"went out, I'll be back at 4."

'Where did she go?' was the first that ran through his mind before checking the time to see when are you going to be back.

'11 o'clock, only 5 more hours'

'wait 11 o'clock, was I supposed to be somewhere right now?'

Meanwhile...

"Isagiiii, where is Rin?" Bachira whined.

"I don't know we were supposed to meet up at 11 am and now it's already 11:07, he isn't the type to be late" his blue-haired companion responded.

"I'll call him" isagi added.

*ping* *ping* *ping*

i:"hey, rin, where are you?"

r:'shit'

r: "where i wanna be right now"

i: "you said to be in front of the building at 11 and not to be late or you'll burry us alive but you're late now"

r: "I'm not late i was planning to come down at 11:15 because you are always late so it's your fault fuck off"

i: "just come down emo"

...

"Is he coming?" bachira asked.

"He better be..." was isagi's response.

Rin's side:

'shit shit shit'

'i need to hurry i have only... 3 MINUTES LEFT FUCK"

Firstly Rin couldn't find his clothes than his shoes even his deodorant because he can't go out smelling like shidou like he likes to quote and lastly he couldn't find his phone which he was just using.

'Where is it the fuck?'

He finally found it and sprinted out of his dorm, but he is going to need to slow down before meeting isagi and bachira so it doesn't seem like he's rushing.

"oh, here you are Rin!" Bachira greeted the emo friend.

"glad you finally came, i thought you would leave us here to wait forever." Isago joked, but it only made bachira laugh.

"Shut up, let's just go get a drink." Rin frowned leading the two to a nearby cafe.

"I've never been here before." the bee looking guy exclaimed noticing his surroundings.

"Sucks to be you"

Rin didn't feel like being nice today, where the hell is y/n. It took him some time to process that she is not back that soon and he will need to wait a bit longer than he like. Where is she going anywhere?

"What are you thinking about?" Yoichi asked his taller friend.

"Why do you care?"

"Ok, so it's about Y/n i established that, but what about her, weird she didn't join today"

"It's none of your business, she is out somewhere" Rin replied to Isagi's questions.

"Ah, c'mon, Rinnie the Pooh, you can open up to us. Isagi and I can play a married couple that is about to divorce"

"No Bachira we can't-" Isagi tried to save Rin from the embarrassment that awaited.

"But my name isn't Bachira, are you cheating on me, Theodore?"

"It's not funny, stop"

"What is not funny? Your hair, hmp, it is rather horrendous."

"What is wrong with you?"

"See, that's why we are getting a divorce so you can talk like that with Bachira, your real lover." Bachira humoured a little more until he also started getting curious about Rin's life, "Just tell us what's going on, you can't keep it for yourself so long, it's already noon."

"That means 4 more hours." Rin mumbled.

"Till what?" Isagi questioned.

"Till Y/n comes back, I miss her."

Bachira and Isagi were looking at Rin signaling for him to keep going.

"Lately all she's been talking about is Reo and how she likes him and it's really annoying. Everyone knows that she likes him even he knows and he will probably use her at the end for his sick pleasure. I barely even spend time alone with her like I did yesterday before bed and she can't even keep his name from coming out of her mouth at all. Reo is going to ruin her completely and I can't even do anything about it."

"Well, I mean at least you are going to be with her when he breaks up with her and she realises that he wasn't the one." Isago tried to make Rin feel better and he failed.

"Yeah, I fucked up badly", Rin explained shortly.

"What do you mean?" Bachira asked confused.

"You see, long story short, Reo doesn't really like him and since it's kinda obvious that I like Y/n we made a deal that if he makes Y/n his girlfriend I will not be able to communicate with her or have any relationship with her and if I got Y/n to be my girlfriend he will do the same i had to do if he won. I accepted it before I realised she actually likes Reo, I thought it will be an easy way to get rid of him but should have known that the snake doesn't make deals if he loses in the end." Rin sighed after everything he shared with the two.

"Now that's fucked up, if we only knew where is she right now." Isagi sighed.

"Yeah..." Bachira also sighed.

.
.
.
.
.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
So guys i lied about posting frequently, but what can i do I'm just a human and school has been stressing me out, like I'm proud if myself because of physics this year because for know i only have one grade B and others are all As, but I just got a C from chemistry and it's not going well so 😔😭
Anyways I will try to post more but I doubt it

Love you all who are still reading this after months if me not updating 🥰😍😘