Chapter 3 : beach day

"Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin, Rin!"

"Rin, answer her " isagi requested to Rin.

'But I like to hear my name coming out of her mouth, her voice is so pleasing..." Rin was deep in thought when he heard his voice from your mouth again.

"Rin, do you want play volleyball with me, shidou and nagi?"

"Depends on with who I'm playing"

"With Shidou" you replied hesitant.

"I'm not playing." Rin said.

"Please" you gave him puppy eyes and got really close to his face staring at him with that look in your eyes.

"Your puppy eyes don't work on me"

"Come on Rin!" You hugged him, wrapping your hands around his neck and your legs around his waist, your head was placed in front of his, noses touching. He put his hands below your upper thighs to your butt so you don't fall "Please, Rin, I need you to play with us, it's so fun to play games with you."

'shit' was all Rin thought, he must be blushing now, he tried to look away but your head just followed his actions.

'Damn it, why is she that cute' with that he finally agreed to play. "Ok ok, I'll play, you lukewarm idiot just get off before I make you the volleyball.

"Ah thank you Rin, I love you so so much" you then kissed his cheeks and run off to the volleyball net to shidou and nagi with happy news.

Rin exe has stop working, red face not sure from what anymore slight trembling and he's now stuck in time.

"Oi, Rin, are cold guys like you not used to sun?" otoya yelled the question towards him in a teasing manner, knowing what happened just a moment before. " You are extremely red!"

Rin was not aware of his surroundings, he just went to change into his swimwear so he can freely play volleyball with you.

"He's whipped, bro" eita told Karasu.

"Is that why you stopped flirting with her?" was Karasu's reply.

"Man, I love my life, don't want some emo kid to kill me."

---
(After playing some volleyball)

Every second rin and shidou couldn't stop bickering and it was fucking annoying, you just wanted to play some volleyball, man.

"Don't kill eachother, shidou, rin?"

"Yeah, I'll try"

"Like you can kill me, roach"

"Ah, want me to try, emo lashes?"

"All you can do is try, lukewarm alien"

"They are at it again?" Nagi questioned tired.

"Hmpf, then I'm gonna fight too" you claimed

"?"

"Ya know I'm gon' win" was your final reply before sharing your thoughts with shidou and rin.

!!!

"I think I can beat you both"

"Eh?" They both had mixed feelings about what you just said. Shidou always admired you because you just seemed interesting as a person, not like other lame friends he had. It's such a shame that rin is your best friend. You knew the trends and styles that were currently popular so he decided on what's the best thing to do now.