i ʂee, i ʂee ωɧɑʈ ƴoʋ ɗoɳ'ʈ ωɑɳʈ ʈo ʂee

oɳe
____________________________

You and him found each other between ushered voices, heavy breathing and penetrating glances-- you and him always found each other. You and him always found each other, in the dark, when the sun was down and you were only guided by your senses excluding sight, you and him always found each other.

— SUMMER OF 2016 —

You could still feel his hands all over you. He was gripping on to you, holding you tight against his chest. His palm on your left breast as his fingers kneaded it, a leg between yours and his other arm under your neck. You shuffled closer, loving the feeling of his soft breath grazing your cheeks, faintly kissing your lips and tickling your nose. As you laid on your left side, you slowly traced the arm he had placed under your neck. Your fingers drew invisible patterns on his skin, up his forearm, down the tip of his fingers. You repeated the process, over again and you felt him stir in his sleep. You wrote your name, his, then you let free will to your fingers. After a while, you felt his lips in the crook of your neck, his white hair caressing your cheek as he hummed while wishing you good morning.You smiled to yourself, replying to his greeting as he pulled you closer, his hand now under your tank top caressing your stomach.

"How late is it?" He rubbed his eyes devoid of his usual blindfolds.

"It should be around 8— why did you uncover your eyes again?! I'm not sure if I have some gauze with me, why would you remove it! You know how irritated your eyes get when you don't cover them," you nagged him about his health as he resumed kissing you good morning. "Satoru— I'm serious."

He softly chuckled in your ear and if you could bottle the sound and give up on your hearing just for that melody to be endlessly repeated in your mind, you would.

"What is it?" You joined his laugh, "come on, tell me! Did I drool again?" You rubbed your cheek in case there were any remaining saliva stuck against your skin. That move only made him laugh louder, not enough for anyone outside to hear him but it was a clear angelic sound to your ears.

You tuned around, struggling while doing so because he did not want to let go. Once you were facing him, he pulled you closer, his head nuzzling in the crook of your neck peppering kisses all over your collar bone. His hands were all over your body as he settled a leg between your thighs close to your core. He could feel you pulsate against his leg, was expecting it, being just as needy for you as you were for him.

"Did you sleep well my pretty y/n?" He pushed you over so that you laid on your back. Hovering over you, Satoru positioned his thigh against you with more pressure. His forearm hold him right above your face as he watched you contort your expression in pleasure. "I slept marvelously well with your warmth against me." He moved a strand of your curly hair that escaped from your bonnet out of your face and dived down to kiss you, holding you by the nape as he grinded into you.

"Satoru--" you whined as he pushed grinded harder into you, your needy self followed his movements. You placed your hands on his lower back tugging him closer. "Nobara is going to wake up soon and search for me, I need to go--"

"Don't care." He chuckled breathlessly in your ear, you were dozing off as you felt that familiar knot starting to form in your lower stomach. You moaned his name against his lips and he groaned making the kiss even messier. "I like you y/n, f-fuck, I like you so much."

Kissing him felt so, so good you couldn't control yourself. Your hands traveled under his t-shirt, in his hair, needily feeling all up on him as you listened to his praises. "You are so pretty y/n, how can I not like you. You're fucking mesmerizing. Do you like me too pretty?"