ɧiɗe & ʂeeⱪ

ʈɧɽee
_________________________

Beauty was the quality of being pleasing to gaze at. Beauty was mostly subjective as defining it would be rather ethnocentric. Except if one was deeply rotten by racism and thus reflected self-loathing, one would consider the people one shared ethnic traits with as beauty standard. What the mass agreed on upon instead was to define beauty as something attractive. Beauty was supposed to be an abstract concept yet, y/n was facing the flesh it occupied.

Aphrodite, Venus, had made a child and hid it from humanity to preserve it from their rotten hearts. Beauty manifested itself in front of you. Beauty was staring into your soul.

If you ever doubted the existence of someone one could define as beautiful, there were none in your mind from this instant.

In your two or three years with Naoya, never had you felt as touched by him. His eyes didn't feel as penetrating, as gut-wrenching, as the ones you were gazing at this instant. The person was breathing by their nose, a faint brush of air tickled your lashes and you were forced to close your eyes. Not truly forced, you simply took the opportunity to recollect your feelings after that long eye contact.

Who was this?

You opened your eyes again, giving him an inquisitive expression that threw him off guard, you could tell. His hand twitched holding your wrists captive, his other hand covering your mouth.

"Who are you?" He said echoing your thoughts. Even his voice sounded ethereal, a constant melody of pure bliss. "Who are you?" He pressed again.

You mumbled something against his hand and your lips grazed his skin, it tickled him. He retracted his hand just a bit to hear her.

"If you could kindly uncover my mouth," you couldn't hide your irritated tone. Though who were you to be irritated and who was he to question you? He just kidnapped you!

"Will you scream if I do so?"

Probably.

He squinted at you as if he was displeased by your thoughts. Thoughts he couldn't possibly read but you were starting to doubt everything.

"Who send you?"

"I cannot speak!" You mumbled against his skin and it send him goosebumps down his back.

Not the moment. But it could be a moment, couldn't it? It wouldn't be his first time messing with an enemy. "I can't risk you screaming and alarming the entire house. Fucking heavens, I just came back and this is what I have to deal with."

Y/n won't tolerate being treated like this as if you were a vulgar burglar. You had of course been snooping around but you were deeply ashamed of it. You were ready to apologise to Nobara but this person pulling you into the hidden room stopped you from doing so.

"Let me go!" You started to trash around, you banged your head against the wall behind you.

"That doesn't seem like a good idea," he made a funny face, bewildered at you banging your head against a soundproof door. "You will hurt yourself," no one could hear you either way. It was the shouting he was more warry off. Speaking and banging wouldn't even alarm someone that would've been standing right behind this secret door, their ear against the cold surface.

"Fuck you," you cursed. You rarely cursed but it felt right in this instant.

"Felt that," he said referring to the movement of your lips more than the content of your speech. And God, the plump pair kept flaming his skin. Focus, he had to tell himself again, fucking focus.