thats him...

《Clays POV》
As I get home with the cheese, Nick greets me at the door- or as I should say, greets the cheese at the door. I really wanna know what is up with his obsession for cheese, why cheese?

"Hey pandas, I need your help"
I say, knowing that with his skills, no one can hide on this earth from him.

"I told you to stop calling me that, I hate it" Nick says, rolling his eyes. "Anyways what do you need?"

"I need you to find someone for me, I met them in the store today and I'm sure they were humming my song.." I say sitting down on the sofa with him still in the kitchen, putting his cheese up.

"Oh? I need their description, I'll look them up later" he replied

"Thanks, hes about 5'6, beautiful british accent, one brown eye and one blue eye, dark brown curly hair, it looks so fluffy too." I say as Nick is drawing him out.

"I'll look him up and we can go through the matches" Nick replied

"Thanks so much man"

"Dont mention it, by the way, did you say 'he'?"

"Uh yea, I'm pretty sure he is male I mean he looked and sounded like it"

"Are you gay?"

The words hit clay like a bus, is he? He didnt think about it, what if he isnt but his soulmate is a boy, what will happen then? What if he was, he had never been romantically  involved with someone so he wouldn't know. He snapped out of his trance as Nick was calling out his name.

"Clay?? Are you ok??"

"Yea, I'm fine, just zoned out, let me know when your looking him up, I'll be in my room" I said as I stood up and walked out of the room and into my bedroom.

《Timeskip to after Nick put up his cheese and was looking up the mystery boy》

《Nick's POV》
"Clay! I'm going to search for the mystery boy now!" I called out as I was passing Clay's room, going into my room and setting up my computer for the search that might or might not be legal in the US.
After a few minutes I heard Clay's door open and close, then my door close, I turn around and see clay walking towards me, I already had the details of his mystery boy input to my computer, I just need to press search. As clay sat down next to me I faced the screen and pressed search looking through the data base of who our options are, waiting for clay to recognize one of them.
We went through about 20 before my scrolling down got interrupted.

"Wait!" Clay said as I stopped on a boy, not to much younger, his name is George Davidson.

《Clays POV》
"That's him.." I speak out as I see a picture of the same boy I saw in the store just earlier today.

《494 words》
•bro this is so crap, and idk why it feels so wrong to use their real names, like some kinda disrespect thing but idk😭•