4. A name that is quite familiar...

" 𝙰 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚑, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚘𝚕𝚍. "

- Proverbs 22:1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Never heard of her." Beryl says without emotion.

" H-Huh?!" Fwip! Thonk! It felt like an arrow shot straight through Kana's heart, she shakily points at him accusingly. " Y-You're still such a brat!"

Ruby giggles behind the cover of her palm.

Aqua sighs, shaking his head at Beryl's merciless teasing. But upon taking a closer look at the girl, the older triplet can finally recall her name, the genius child actor that is Arima Kana, whom he starred alongside with in that short film years ago. She still retained the same complexion from when she was a child, just lost the baby fat and all. 

" Who would've thought we'd reunite here," Aqua decided to say. " I remember you now, Arima Kana, was it?"

Upon hearing her name be properly recognized, by Aquamarine no less! She quickly recovers, wiping away the cartoonish blood trickling from the corners of her mouth, and nodded happily.

" Yes, that's me." She seems a bit too happy that Aqua remembers her. " Wait, since you're here in this school-- then does that mean you're joining the performing arts department!" She looked up at him, excitedly.

" No...I applied for general education." Aqua answers.

"...."

"...."

.

.

.