Chapter 8

Rakshan and Maya remained in the house as they chose their destination, packed their belongings, and happily set out.

After 30 minutes of travel outside the city,

Sivaangi--" nirunthunga, konjam enaku pulipu muttai venum. please konjam vaangi kodunga (Please stop. I need sour chocolates. Buy some of those)"

Malini--"Nanum maranthuten enakum venum(I too need it, forgot to say before.)"

Raju and Ashwin looked at each other, stopped at a nearby shop, and bought all the things they wanted. After an hour,

Malini--"vandia nirunthunga. enaku vaanthi varuthu (Just stop the car. I want to throw up.)", He stopped, and she vomited. 

After an hour,

Sivaangi--"vandia nirunthunga. enaku vaanthi varuthu (Just stop the car. I want to throw up.)", He stopped, and she vomited.

Raju gave Ashwin a doubtful look, for which Ashwin shook his head horizontally.

Raju-"Mapla, vilanyandutiah(Mapla, Is this because of your play?)?"

Ashwin--"Sathiyama illa machan (No. I sware.)" 

Raju--"mm"

After an hour,

Malini--"vandia nirunthunga. enaku vaanthi varuthu (Stop the car. I want to throw up.)", He stopped and she vomited. 

again after an hour,

Sivaangi--"vandia nirunthunga. enaku vaanthi varuthu (Stop the car. I want to throw up.)", He stopped and she vomited.

Raju--"Mapla unmaiah sollu (Mapla, just say the truth)"

Ashwin--"dei nambi thola da, venumna neyae avala kelu (Oh God! Believe me, or else just ask her)"

Raju--"dei nan annan da, nan epadi kepaen (Dai, I am her brother, how can I?)"

Ashwin--"appo Nambu, Ena pathi theriatha? (Then believe me. Do I look like that?)"

Raju--"ne pesiye kavuthuduva. athan prachanaye. (The problem is that you can achieve it by talking..)"

Ashwin-"dei (Hey)"

Raju-"okay vidu (Okay leave it)"

After an hour, Raju automatically stopped the car.

Ashwin-"ennachu da (What happened)?"

Raju-"iru mapla, ippo yarukku vanthi varuthu nu papom (Let's wait and see who will now vomit.)" 

Exactly as anticipated Ashwin glared at Raju as Malini admitted that she feels like she is about to throw up.

Raju--"vaa malu, nama poi vaanthi edukalam (Come on, Malu, let's go for a puke.)"

Ashwin clearly rubbed his forehead with a smile.

After three hours, Jeevan vomited, which caused everyone to become concerned. while starting, they noticed there was a problem with the car.

Raju--"ipadi oru body ya vachukitu unga ellarukum ethuku tour? papa kum ippo mudiala, vandium ninnuduchu (Do you require a tour with your physical condition? The car became stuck, and the baby is now becoming ill as well.)" , he said in an angry tone.

Malini and Sivaangi gave him a guilty look as a result. 

Ashwin exhaled deeply and said,"inga engayachum thanga mudiuma nu paaru machan, Konjam rest eduthutu kilambalam (simply see if there is a place to stay; if so, we will take a break and then depart.)" 

Raju went and came after a while and said, "intha kalyanam Mandabam pakathula oru veedu iruku, konja neram anga thangikalam. (We can stay in a residence that is close to the wedding chapel.) "