Chapter 15

After five days, Raju's father-in-law called to inform him that his mother-in-law was missing. She was nowhere to be discovered despite the fact that Raju and Rakshan went looking for her. The father-in-law of Raju is quite anxious and unsure of what to do. In the evening, Raju and Rakshan comforted him and went back home with the decision to report her if she hadn't appeared this evening.

Malini is not at all concerned for her mother as she prepares to get a check-up and receive counselling with Sivaangi. So, Raju and Rakshan began to doubt her.

Sivaangi went to the hospital to do the test the doctor had recommended while others waited for him in Dr. Amrita's cabin. Raju began the conversation gradually.

Raju-"Malu ma, kavalapaduria un amma-va ninaichu (Are you concerned about your mother?)?"

Malini-"illaye (No)"

Rakshan-"illaya, nijamava (No, Honestly)?"

Malini-"amam (Yes)"

Raju-"unmaiah sollu nee thane engayo vachurukka (Be honest with me. Are you the one who took her away?)?"

Malini-"amma (Yes)", she shrugged casually.

Raju& Rakshan-"ethey!! (WHAT!!!)"

Malini-"sssh, kathatheenga (Don't Shout)"

Rakshan-"nan light ah santhegapaten (I already had a nagging doubt about her.)"

Raju-"ena dee panna (What you did)?"

Malini-" chumma soru thanni kodukama katti potruken avlo than, nan mothalla panna plan-ae vera pona poguthu-nu pattini matum potruken (All I did was tie her up and let her go without food or drink. I had a different plan at first, but I altered it to this.)"

Raju-"enna ma ithellam, Nan than deal panikuren nu sonenla? (What is this? I promised that I would handle this.)"

Malini-" enatha deal panna nee? poi sanda potutu vantha. avo thanae? en papa-ku evlo pasichurukum? en papa evlo thavichurupa? en papa-va enga porom nu kooda theriama alaya vitanga, nan summa  vidanuma? .mudiathu.. ippo avangaluku enga irukom-nu theriathu, passi, thaagam.. ellathaium anubavikatum, en papa anubavicha mathiri...(how did you deal? You fought them just now. You are aware of how badly that affected my baby. She went without food and had no idea where to go. Is that how I should leave my mother? never. My mum is currently famished and lost. All that my baby had, let her have it.)", In an angry tone, she said.

Raju-"pavam vayasanavanga (She is but an old woman)"

Malini-"en papa pulla thaatchi ponnu-nu avanga ninaichangala(My baby is a pregnant woman)?"

Rakshan-"amam, un second plan-ae ipadi exact revenge ah iruke... first plan enna(What are your initial plans? Your own second strategy entails taking this much retribution.)?"

Malini-"avangaluku  intracytoplasmic sperm inject panni, pregnant akidalam nu pathen (I intend to use intracytoplasmic sperm injection to get her pregnant.)"

Raju & Rakshan-"WHAT!!!!"

Malini-"en da chuma chuma kathureenga, kathu valikuthu (Why do you yell so much? , I have ear ache)"

Raju-"adi paavi ithu evlo peria visayam theriuma (Do you know how big the matter is?)?"

Malini-"therium therium. chumma chumma papava thitite iruntha... ava vali ennanu ava koodave irukura enaku than therium. Etho namma amma konjam loosache-nu vitta, villi velaiellam pakuranga, inium vitta sari varathu, athan ipadi plan panen..avangalum epadine theriama pregnant aana yherium, en papa voda valium kulapamum.... aana apuram vendamnu vituten (I am aware, yes. Always To let her know that I had considered this strategy but then abandoned it, my mother is reprimanding her. She began engaging in Villi activities, which I had ignored until recently.)"

Rakshan-"yen vendam nu vituta (Why you dropped?) ?"

Malini-"athu, en amma antha karuva kalaichalum kalaichudum, athan ethuku oru uyir-a panayam vaikanum-nu plan ah mathiten (I abandoned this plan out of concern that she may harm the baby and kill it.)"

Raju-"athane pathen, enga vachiruka un amma va? (Oh I see, Where is she?)"

Malini-"solla mudiathu (I won't tell)"

Rakshan-"sugar patient di, kola case agidama. apuram nee ulla poita papa va yar pathupa? (She suffers from diabetes. Please understand that you will be arrested if anything happens to her.)"

Malini-"point than.. analum (valid point, but..)?"

Raju-"please ma, ipadi orediya palivanga vendama apurama konjam konjama palivangalam (Please Malu, let's exact our vengeance gradually.)"

Malini-:illa mudiathu (No I won't)"

Raju-" ippo solla poria illaya (Whether you tell me or not?)?"

Malini-"pesama poreengala illa bethi mathira kalanthurava? sapatula (If you don't go right away, I'll mix laxidyl pills with food.)"

Raj &Rakshan-"aiyo vendam (Oh NO)"

Rakshan-"neyae ethunalum paniko ma, engala aala vidu. Un appa va patha pavama iruke nu sonen (You just take care. Leave us. I feel pity for your father.)"

Malini-"athellam nane pathukaren. Ipadi oru pondatti iruntha.... avaruku ithu thevai thaan (I will take care. Let him suffer to have such a wife)"

Raj-"please Malu ma"

Malini-"namma veetla than iruku (She is in our home)"

Raju-"angaya(There)?", he asked in a surprised tome 

Malini-"amam (Yes)"

Rakshan-"adi paavi ipadi criminal ah iruka(You are a absolute criminal)?"

Malini-"ethey?(What)"

Rakshan-"cha cha ipadi pasama iruka nu than solla vanthen(No, You are very lovable.)"

Raju-"vaada mudhalla poi enachu-nu papom, Malu nee papa-va pathuko(Come, lets go and check on her. Malu take care of Papa)"

Malini-"athukellaya, vendam inum konja neram pogatum (Not now, please after sometime)"

Rakshan-" kola case agidum ma, please konjam iru, apuram pathukalam(You please stay, it might turn out to be a murder investigation)"

Malini-"sari poi tholanga (Okay leave)", they went and she waited

Dr. Amrita and Sivaangi 's Deva overheard the entire discussion. About Malini's affection for Sivaangi, they smiled contently.

Then, Dr. Amrita called Malini to inform her of all the events and Sivaangi' s condition, which Deva heard over the phone.

After the test processes, Sivaangi arrived, and she was waiting in the counselling room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In counselling room,

Sivaangi-"hello deva."

Deva-"hi  kathu-kutty, schedule ellam follow panriah (Hi Learning little, did you follow the schedules)?"

SIvaangi-"yes, en unga voice romba dull ah iruku (Yeah, why your voice is so dull today)"

Deva-"hmmm, un munnadi oru papa photo iruku paaru (hmmm, Look at the baby's photo before you)"

Sivaangi-"amam, romba cute-ah iruku(Yes, so cute)"

Deva-"athu than karanam.. antha papa-kaga konjam pray panria? kathu-kutty, aduthu nan antha papa-kita thaan pesaporen(That is the reason. Just pray for that baby. Next, I am going to talk with her only.)"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is it?

Lets see how he is going to give counselling for Sivaangi in next chapter.

Please do vote and comment.

Parvathi Suresh Sharma