1

3rd person POV

a shout.. a run.. a jump.. shirt going up, up, up.. revealing skin so clear and pale it looks like its begging for u to mark it.. and.    .     .     .     . *BAMMMMMM*

.

.

.

"aha!!!! yessssss!!!!!!!" hinata says loudly while jumping around happily not knowing how many people in the court are looking at him with admiration in their eyes. 

'ahhhh! chibi chan never ceases to amaze me..' thinks oikawa looking at the adorable tangerine. 'his skin... oh god his skin his skin his skin his skin his skin his skin'  says kageyama over and over again mentally with a red face. 

" damn.. if only i got a bit lowered a could see his whole ches- OW!!??!!" Kuroo says while putting a hand on the spot where he was hit and looks at the person who hit him. "can u not say those stuff about Shoyo?!" kenma says to kuroo with a bit of blush on his cheeks. "HUH?!? U WERE PROBABLY THINKING THE SAME!!!" kuroo replies. "oi u guys are being too loud.. and kenma's right rooster." says tsuki glaring at kuroo,.

"WHAOUAAHHH HINATAAAA U WERE SOO COOL!!!!" Bokuto runs to the tangerine and jumps on him , "ugh..please get off of hinata Bokuto..u might hurt him.. and he is right hinata. u did amazing." says Akaashi giving his prince smile and then pulling bokuto away from hinata. "EH??? I WANT A HUG TOO!!!" shouts atsumu running to hinata.

 yep. u guessed it. recently people from other teams have been coming to karasuno for some reason. yeahhhhh its DEFINITELY NOT bc of a particular tangerine named hinata shoyo. ever since they met, the simps couldnt bear to be without hinata for minute. every once a week, teams from far away would come and the teams closer to karasuno would be there everyday or every 2 days. ofcourse karasuno noticed it and they've been protective of the adorable tangerine ever since.

after the simps praised hinata nonstop, they all settled down. "UHUUUUU IM GONNA MISS YOU SOSO MUCH SHOYOOO" bokuto says while crying and hugging hinata. "bokuto. stop it. we are gonna visit next week anyways." akaashi says trying to calm down bokuto. "yeah. while ur at it why not just visit everyday. oh how about u just come and live with us so u can visit every fucking minute." tsuki says quietly but not so quietly. "oo thats a good idea~ i suppose we can consider it." oikawa says smirking at tsuki, tsuki glares at him.

the simps were going back to their own schools since its the end of the weekend. they werent very happy about it if u couldnt tell. 

"aahh i am gonna miss you chibi chan. promise to call me everyday okay?" oikawa says holding shoyos hands and looking into his eyes, " thats not very respectful. u cant hold hinata's hand without asking first." Ushijima says while glaring at oikawa.  he was jealous yes. " EHH??? JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME AND CHIBI CHAN ALONE WOULD YOU? YOU'RE PROB JUST JEALOUS!!" oikawa replies annoyed. ushijima narrows his eyes and says  "This is why your in Aoba Johsai and not in shiratorizawa. and for the record Im Not Jealous." while both of them kept glaring at each other.

 " haha!~ its fine ushijima san. i dont rlly mind!" hinata says smiling. both of the guys visibly relaxed after seeing hinata smile. "hm! see? he doesnt mind. now shoo!!" oikawa says and then the both of them kept bickering.

"shoyo." sakusa said after stole hinata from the simps unnoticingly and pulled him to a private corner. "hm? yes omi kun?" hinata says tilting his head to the side cutely and softly smiling. sakusa blushes slightly and then hugs him. hinata says nothing and slowly hugs him back while blushing. they just keep hugging each other for a minute and then sakusa forces himself to breaks out of it even tho his heart SCREAMED at him to hug him forever and never let go.

"i-ill miss you.."  HE WAS going to miss hinata alot. kiyoomi and hinata havent met again for the last 2-3 weeks bc of something, so after a few weeks when they finally met sakusa couldnt bear to be without him again. "ill miss you too omi.." hinata says smiling sadly." i cant believe ur going back already so soon. cant u stay for a few more days?.." he says with hope and pleading eyes. sakusa smiles softly. "i wish i could." 

sakusa is more closer to hinata then the other bc...

.

.

.

.

tbc.

THERE BACKROUND STORY IS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!😘

this is my first story so pls ignore my mistakes and all-  IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT ITS BC ITS 3AM AND IM TIRED 😭 anyways the next chapter will be coming right up!! tysmmm if u actually read this it means alot to me 🥰 stay tune for the next chapter!

mwuah 😘

author san out! 🌷💛

820 words