4

hinata and tsuki walk into the gym, hinata still blabbering and tsuki smirking. "OI BOKE stop talking and come practice." kageyama said glaring at tsuki. he didnt like someone else annoying hinata. that was HIS job..thats what he thought. 

"HAI!" hinata said and walked towards kageyama, tsuki and kags kept glaring at each other. "okay stop it before hinata notices." yams said coming to tsuki. "tsk.whatever." tsuki said rolling his eyes and they both walked over to a corner.

The day went by and it was time for them to go home.  hinata was packing his stuff when.. "hey hinata! lets walk home together hm?" said yamaguchi smiling. As hinata was about to respond 

"oh he's going with me." kageyama said glaring at yamaguchi. "i know. but i thought this day maybe he can go with me since u guys go together every time." yamaguchi replied giving him a not so warm, fake smile. 

"well you thought wrong. he's-" kags said but got interrupted by hinata "ofcourse we can go together yams!" hinata said smiling brightly.

 kags widened his eyes in disbelief, "dont listen to him. he doesnt know what he's talking about." said kags seriously after he recovered from his shock, "SHUT UP BAKAYAMA ITS NON OF UR BUSINESS" hinata said angrily  with flushed cheeks. kags loved angry hinata with his flushed cheeks and adorable pout. 

"he's right king. it IS non of ur business. what? u cant live one day without him walking u back to ur house?" tsuki said joining in their conversation. kags glared at tsuki and said "he doesnt walk me back to MY house. an-" while tsuki and kags kept bickering yams sneakily stole hinata and took him to a corner. 

"eh sorry about that.." yams apologised while blushing slightly , "its fine yams it isnt ur fault. they can be a pain in the ass." hinata said chuckling, yams grinned and said " not 'can be'. they ARE a pain in the ass."

yams and hinata talked and finished packing, they went outside and started walking when suddenly tsuki and kags joined them still fighting. "go home alone king. why do u have to join us, ur not a little kid anymore for fucks sake" said tsuki rolling his eyes "whats it to you?!?" replied kags angrily. yams sweat dropped and whispered to hinata " just keep walking.. act like we dont know them..." hinata giggled.

they arrived in their houses. IN THE NIGHT.

hinata is lying on his bed when suddenly he gets a message..'Kenma!' hinata thinks. 

(kenma : Hey shoyo. want to play games with me?  )

hinata smiles and replies

(kenma: Hey shoyo. want to play games with me?

                                                                                                        yess!! ill join you! : Hinata.)

they both join the game and play together  laughing around , they play for 2 hours before hinata checks the time and realizes its late.

 " kenma.. its pretty late. i think we should stop now!" hinata says . kenma on the other side also looks at the time and sighs.