2

~STORY TIME~

Back Then.

sakusa was just walking around in the night when suddenly he heard someone yelling. he quickly tensed up and tried to see where the sound was coming from. the person yelled again. sakusa quickly went into the direction of the sound.

 "Please! leave me alone! o-or ill beat you up!.." said hinata with tears in his eyes "hah! what a cutie. youll beat us up? PUH- LEASE." said one of the creeps "look just come with us sweetheart! dont play hard to get. what? its not like u have a boyfriend or something!" said another one. 

"i-i-i do actually! and he's big and scary and he will beat u up if u guys dont leave me alone!.." replied hinata trying to seem confident but failing miserably. "HAH! right. now come wi-" said the creep leaning forward to grab hinatas arm and then suddenly someone grabs the creeps arm ( pretty tightly-) before it touched hinata

 "WHAT. are u doing with my boyfriend." said sakusa. scary aura surrounded him and he looked like he would cut them up slowly and painfully and then dip them in burning acid if they didnt step a 100 feets away. 

"y-your boyfriend?." said one of the creeps trying to not be seem intimidated by him. "yes." said sakusa glaring. "he didnt say he had a boyfriend." replied the creep. "i-i did! they're lying." hinata said before running to sakusa's side, sakusa put an arm around hinata and said "i think ill believe my boyfriend and not some creeps." . 

"l-look man! we didnt know! just forget it ever happened!" said the creep. "no. i dont think ill 'forget it'. u were trying to force my boyfriend to come with you. u deserve to be in jail. infact i already called the police. so just stay here, relax and they will come in about.. 2 minutes." said sakusa checking his watch at the last sentence. 

"Look man! i-im sorry okay! i never meant to scare him! i-" said the creep before running away. sakusa kept glaring at them until they were out of view and then turns around to the boy, just as he was about to say something hinata quickly hugs him with tears in his eyes and a few dripping. 

"thank you..i dont know how i could ever repay u" hinata said. sakusa just stood their shocked with some blush on his cheeks sakusa slowly hugs him back and says "i-its fine. " he didnt know what to say. 

for some reason sakusa didnt feel disgusted being hugged by a stranger. there was just something in him that made sakusa not want to leave his side no matter what. after they pulled apart hinata asked sakusa " so the police... u were lying werent u?" hinata smiles softly while raising his eyebrows " yeah. i didnt had time. sorry." sakusa replies feeling guilty "no- its okay really! i didnt want any drama anyways."

  no matter how much sakusa wanted to beat the hell out of the creeps he knew it would just cause more trouble for the police but since now he didnt had time to call the police he wished he did beat them. 

"come on lets go. ill walk you to your house." sakusa said "mhm." hinata said and they both walked out of the corner and into the streets. it was quiet and peaceful. "i forgot to ask. whats ur name?"  hinata looked over at sakusa and asked. "kiyoomi sakusa. yours?" kiyoomi replied and looked at hinata "hinata shoyo." hinata said and smiled brightly. kiyoomi stared at hinata for a minute and then looked over at the other side and said "thats a nice name." hinata softly chuckles,