5

Hinata runs to the gym his hair messy and his uniform also messy. But he didn't had time. He needed to tell the others this idea and hopefully they would agree to it.

He slams open the door and shouts "IM HERE!" Panting heavily. The gym looks towards the door and finds hinata panting and looking damn hot.

His uniforms top few buttons were open slightly revealing his chest and his hair was messy clearly not brushed and the sun behind hinata shone brightly at him making him look majestic.

Karasuno admired him silently for a few seconds before tanaka and nishinoya exclaimed happily "HINATAAA UR HERE I THOUGHT U WOULDNT COME!!" they both run and crash hinata in a hug .

Hinata smiles and struggles to breath. "OI you two troublemakers. Get off poor hinata before he suffocates." Yells out suga at them .

They both immediately get off and ignore suga as they put an arm around hinata and pull him in towards the center talking and blabbering about their day. Hinata smiled and listened patiently .

"BOKE where were you? U were late then usual today." Kags asks fuming but secretly happy hinata made it. As hinata was about to make a retort he remembered something and smiled brightly . The others just clutched their heart mentally and thought *dear god help me..*

"GUYS I HAVE A PLAN!" Hinata says and this caught the attention of karasuno they come closer and asahi asks " what plan hinata?" Hinata looks at them and says

"let's go on a trip."

The gym is silent as everyone is surprised but also considering it. " what are u talking about shrimp." Tsuki says coming forward .

Hinata looks at them and smiles saying " a summer trip to be exact. Summer is coming around so let's go on a little trip! We can also play volleyball there and we will be practicing in a new environment which is good for our health and in nature everything is just so much more better. Besides everyone will get some rest . You all earned it." Hinata says and the last sentence warms everyone's hearts as their eyes soften towards the ball of sunshine in front of them

"I think it will be really fun and relaxing!" Says yamaguchi the first one to agree with hinata. Hinata smiles at him and Yama smiles back shyly.

"That's one of the BEST ideas someone ever had.. how did I didn't think of this sooner???" tanaka says smiling at hinata "they won't allow it." Says tsuki and hinata smiles smugly at him and says " I'll take suga and daichi with me. They can reason with them and I'm pretty sure sure I can convince them to allow us." Hinata says smiling proudly

"what about the other teams?" Asks kags thinking about all the possibilities. Hinata replies " we have to take them with us." And at that everyone mentally groans except for tanaka and nishinoya who groan out loud .

Hinata chuckles and says " we have to. They are our friends and besides it makes volleyball much more interesting." *we don't need more competition than there already is.* everyone mentally thinks.

"OKAY. It's settled. Me daichi and hinata are going and try to convince them of letting us go and kags and tsuki will go inform the other teams about this. " suga says smiling and thinking of what to do and what to cover for the future. (Always two steps ahead.😒😩)

tsuki and kags look displeased that they are placed with each other but nod anyways. And then they all get to work.

After a few hours they all come back with their own results. "We can go. We will be staying there at a camp/hotel and for a week. I tried to make it 2 weeks but I guess that's all we can do." Suga says and looks at tsuki and kags " what did they say?"

Tsuki nods his head and kags says " most of them said yes and others said they will ask them but the chances are they are all going. Some teammates won't be tho. They have their own plans for the summer."

Hinata thinks *oh bummer. But I guess it's better than nothing.* they all select a day and time and plan for it for the next few hours. Before they finally pack up and start heading home.

"Okay I'll tell you all everything that's left tomorrow or tonight in text. But for now go home and rest!" Suga says right before they all start leaving.

They all go home and as hinata is there laying on his bed he thinks about the future and what's going to happen in this trip. He's excited but he can't help but feel like something is going to change after this trip.

He soon drifts off to sleep and a message pops up on his phone but he's too tired and he just tells himself *I'll check it tomorrow.. I wanna sleep now.* and goes to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Hey lovessss 💖
I'm sorry for not posting for soo long truth is I got another phone and it took time adjusting and I kinda got into a depressive episode so I just lost all interest in doing another chapter 😭 but here's a chapter and it's like 7am I stayed up the whole night and I'm so frickn tired so I'll write the next two chapters tomorrow , THANK THANK THANK YOUUUUU to all those who read this story and added it to their library I love you sm 💖 I'm sorry if there is any mistake it's been some time since I started writing again so I'm not done adjusting yet but with time I'll be back to normal 🥲 This is a short chapter but I'm tired and it's late and I need to get up early tomorrow (my sleep schedule is on life support and prayers💀) so this will have to do for now and tomorrow I'll try to do 2 more chapters. Sorry for making u so long babies 🤧💗

Ily mwuah! 💖

1005 words