Nico's POV

I didn't want to be with everyone right now. I liked being alone with Will. I actually got his number too! But I realized that Will had barley seen everyone the whole time he was here. I was being selfish. So, we went into the living room. 

"Guess who finally came out of the lair of darkness?" Piper teased. I tried not to show any emotion and ducked my head so they couldn't see my eyes, but Will still put his hand on my shoulder and sent me a questioning look. I smiled, showing him I was alright. I sat down on one of the chairs that was brought out while Will sat in the one next to me. 

"Okay, my present first!" Hazel exclaimed. She handed me a gift bag. I unwrapped it quickly, not liking the attention. Inside was a bag of index cards with something on them that I could see. I lifted them out of the bag and saw they were recipes. "I went to father and he gave me Maria's old recipes. He wanted to keep the original versions, so I wrote them on those." My eyes were now orange, light brown, gray, purple, and gold. 

"H-how...he didn't want to give me these before..." I told her, silently questioning her on how she actually got these. 

"I might have told him it was for Bianca..." She said sheepishly. I sighed. 

"Of course...but thank you so much, Hazel. I love them." She beamed. 

"My turn next." Reyna announced, giving me the gift bag. It was a new paint set. 

"Thanks, Rey." I told her. Percy and Annabeth gave me a gift together, which was a Mythomagic statue of Persephone to go with the Hades one I have from Bianca. Leo gave me fake skeletal hand (thanks, Leo), Frank gave me a Cerberus plush I actually really liked but would never tell anyone, Jason gave me his gift in private and it was a small pride flag, Piper gave me a new Mythomagic shirt, Kayla and Austin got me the new Mythomagic pack, Grover got me new art supplies, and Thalia gave me a leather jacket like the one she has to 'go with my vibe' as she said. My favorite gifts were Hazel's and Will's, which is surprising since I had only known him for a week. 

Once we finished the cake, everyone went home and I immediately got to texting Will. 

Sunshine: I never actually told you, Happy Birthday!

Death Boy: Thanks. You don't need to though. 

Sunshine: Yes I do, Happy Birthday! So...there's a movie playing in the theater tomorrow...do you want to go see it? 

Is he asking me out? Is this a date? What am I saying, of course not! 

Death Boy: What's it about? 

Sunshine: It's the live action Hercules

Death Boy: Sure. I'd like that.

Sunshine: It's a date.

Sunshine: I mean...not a date but a hang out.

Sunshine: Between friends. 

Sunshine: Unless you want it to be a date.

Sunshine: Do you?

No way. He's asking me out. Will Solace is asking me out. Me, Nico di Angelo! 

Death Boy: I wouldn't mind it being a date.

I was freaking out. 

Sunshine: Cool...see you tomorrow, Death Boy

Death Boy: See you tomorrow, Sunshine.

I clicked out of Will's chat and went to Bia's. 

Soldatino: Bianca!

Soldatino: Bia!

Soldatino: B!

Sorella: What is it?

Soldatino: Will. Solace. Just. Asked. Me. Out. On. A. Date. Help.

Sorella: You mean Will 'Sky eyes' Solace? Will 'Golden' Solace? Will 'He's the prettiest boy in existence' Solace? 

Soldatino: Shut up. And yes! Help! 

Sorella: When is it? 

Soldatino: Tomorrow! We're going to see the new live action Hercules.

Sorella: And what do you need my help with? 

Soldatino: Everything! What to wear, what to say, how to act! Come home quickly! 

Sorella: I'm coming, I'm coming, calm down. 

When Bianca came home she looked in my closet for something I could wear. We decided on a black and white flannel, black shirt underneath, black skinny jeans, and a rainbow pride bracelet. "Now, I can't really help you with anything else. The only thing I can say is be yourself and remember he asked you out, he must like you." I nodded. 

"Yeah, yeah. Thanks for the help, Bia." I hugged her. 

"Of course. Now, are you going to tell anyone? You aren't out to anyone other than Jason, Percy, Annabeth, Reyna, and Hazel, right?" 

"Oh yeah...I'll ask him if he's okay with keeping it private..." I pulled my phone out. 

Death Boy: Hey, I'm not really out to anyone other than a few people. You can tell anyone you want but can we keep it away from the others? 

Sunshine: Yeah of course! I just found out I was bi when I met you so...

Death Boy: Wait, I was your bi awakening? 

Sunshine: Maybe...

Death Boy: You've only known about it for a week then! 

Sunshine: Yeah but I know that I like you so why not ask you out? 

Death Boy: I guess you're right. 

Death Boy: My mom just had very religious and older beliefs so it took me a while to come to terms with me being gay. 

Sunshine: Have you told your sisters?

Death Boy: Yeah, both of them, but not Piper, Leo, Frank, Thalia, or Grover. 

Sunshine: I've only told my mom so far. And you. 

Death Boy: I'm honored. 

Sunshine: As you should be. 

I chuckled. 

Death Boy: We'll I'm excited to see badly written mythology on a screen.

Sunshine: Hey! I liked the original Hercules!

Death Boy: I did too, but you've got to admit it's very loosely based on actually mythology. 

Sunshine: True

Sunshine: Favorite song from it? 

Death Boy: Go the Distance.

Sunshine: Good, you have taste. Also Zero to Hero! 

Death Boy: Eh. Not the best.

Sunshine: (gasps) how dare you! 

Death Boy: Sorry, Sunshine. It's the truth. 

Sunshine: I'll let it pass this time. How do you feel about your father in it?

Death Boy: He's nothing like real life, but I like that version more actually.

Sunshine: I wouldn't let Hades hear that! 

"Nico! You done? Go to bed, it's midnight." Bianca said, throwing a pillow at me. 

"Yeah, yeah, I'm going." I said, throwing it back. 

Death Boy: Got to go, Bia's nagging me to go to sleep. See you tomorrow.

Sunshine: Bye, can't wait! 

Death Boy: Me either. Bye, Sunshine.