Will's POV

He stared at it, his jaw dropping slightly, eyes wide. "So?" I asked nervously. He looked up at me and he looked really flustered with his flushed cheeks and gray eyes. He also looked incredibly adorable, but when does he not? 

"O-Of course I will, Sunshine." I looked at him shocked. 

"Really?" He nodded.

"Yeah! Did you really think I was going to say no?"

"Not at first but...then I got in my head." I knew he was going to say yes, but while I was trapped in the locker I started thinking about how early it was in our relationship. Maybe it was too early? He hugged me, causing us both to blush.

"Of course I'll go with you."

"But...you don't want to be out yet..." I argued hesitantly.

"I...I think I'm ready. If you are." He told me. I smiled. 

"Me too." 

"We...We can tell them together...right now?" I nodded. 

"Sounds great, Neeks." We walked back to the table together, holding hands. Piper immediately noticed and smirked. 

"So...something you guys want to tell us?" She said smugly. 

"Actually...yeah." Nico said. "Will and I...have been going on a few dates." 

"Wait! You're gay?" Leo asked shocked. 

"Yeah..." 

"Why didn't you tell us?! Will, you too!" Kayla asked. 

"I have only known I was bi for a few weeks." I defended. 

"I've told a few people. Hazel, Bia, Jason, Percy, Reyna, and Annabeth know. And a few months ago, Eros forced me to come out to Jason, so it kinda has trauma attached to it. I don't really like to talk about it." I squeezed his hand. I didn't know about that story but I could never imagine being forced to tell people. 

"Wait...so you two are together?" Percy asked. We blushed. 

"W-well...n-not together but g-going on dates." I stuttered. 

"Cool." Austin said, going back to eating. 

"That's it?" Nico asked. 

"Looks like it." I said, guiding him to sit down next to me. He looked around. 

"Everyone's staring at us." He said quietly. I looked at everyone in the room. Maybe 9 or 10 were looking at us (more specifically, our linked hands), but the majority were minding their own business. His eyes were light blue, teal, and gold. 

"Not everyone, Death Boy." 

"Yeah, but a lot." 

"Just try to ignore them. We're not doing anything wrong." He attempted a smile at me.

"Thanks Will. I'm excited for the dance." He changed the subject. 

"Me too. I heard Rachel Elizabeth Dare say that the theme was 'Olympus'. Maybe I could wear yellow for Apollo and you can wear black for Hades." I was already picturing my outfit. My ears have been pierced for a few years so I could wear some sun earrings (which I already have), a yellow suit, sky blue tie, and my charm bracelet full of Apollos symbols (a bow and arrow, sun, a hyacinth, a snake, etc.). 

"Like I would wear any other color." He muttered. 

"I'll pick your outfit for you. I have mine all planned out and we need to match!" He rolled his eyes. 

"Sure, Sunshine. As long as there's no color." 

"Of course, couldn't let the others know that you don't suck the colors out of everything." 

"Course not." He joked. 

"Do you have your ears pierced?" I asked him. It was a week later and I was helping him with his clothes. He was sitting on his bed, going through his Mythomagic collection, telling me how much attack power each god had. 

"Um...no..." He said. "Anyway, Hermes is okay but if you really want-" 

"Hold on for a second, Angel, I'm working on your outfit for the dance." He blushed. 

"Angel?" 

"You know, di Angelo...Angel..." I said through my burning face. "Anyway I was going to wear my sun earrings so if we want to match, it would be nice if you wore some too, but if you don't have them pierced, that's fine. We don't need it." 

"No, I've been wanting to pierce them for a while. We can do it. We can borrow some of Bianca's earrings. I think she has some moon ones. BIANCA!!" He called. His sister came into the room, clearly annoyed. 

"What Nico? I was on the phone with Zoe and Phoebe." 

"You have moon earrings right?" Nico asked. 

"Yeah...?" She said confused. 

"Can I borrow them in a few weeks? Will's freaking out about us matching and planning our outfits weeks in advance." 

"I'm not freaking out! I'm being prepared." I argued. He rolled his eyes playfully. 

"Same thing. Anyway, Bia?" She looked at us amused. 

"Now that you're done flirting, you can borrow them but you don't have your ears pierced?" 

"I will." 

"As long as you get a professional to do it." I said. 

"Yeah, yeah. Can't you just do it?" He asked. I stared at him incredulously. 

"No that's not safe Neeks!" He rolled his gold, pink, and light brown eyes again. The pink has been slowly evolving into more than just specks. Still hasn't appeared in full though. I wonder what it means. Neeks seems to know but won't tell me. 

"Fine. I'll go somewhere. Whatever." He had a small smile on his face, though he seemed a little annoyed. 

"Thank you." Bianca fake gagged.

"You two are gross." She left the room. 

"She hates romance." Nico explained. 

"I can see that." I said. "Anyway, I'll schedule an appointment for your ear piercing. What were you saying about Hermes?" His eyes lit up and jumped back into his rant. 

"Hermes only has 50 attack power, which isn't enough to beat any of the titans, which each have 200 so you'll want the either Athena, Zeus, Poseidon, or Hades to go with it." 

"How much do they have?" I asked so I could see his grin. 

"Athena has 160, Hades has 200, Poseidon has 210, and Zeus has 250." 

"Your knowledge about this game astounds me." I said. 

"It should. I've only spent like half my life playing it." He said sarcastically. 

"Continue." I said smiling.