Brief Summary

Samantha leaves her clan because she is deemed emotionally unstable. She is adopted by the alpha of a werewolf pack, but is not treated very well. She is beaten, bullied, and put down constantly. Seeing that she cannot reveal herself without risking the mission and her clan, she's forced to take the abuse without being able to defend herself. Years go by and the abuse has broken her down. She has become a shadow of her former self. She used to be strong, confident, and beautiful. But after her unfortunate and painful past, she's been left with so many wounds, and has become the girl who hides from the world; literally. She always wears a black hoodie with the hood up; this helps hide her bruises, and her identity. Due to a series of events, she ends up running into a werewolf; only he's not just any werewolf. This werewolf is one of the strongest fighters and warriors of his pack. This werewolf sees something different in her, but his reputation keeps her from trusting him. But what happens when he finds her bruises? What happens when her past makes a reappearance? What happens when her clan cries for help? What happens when she falls for this werewolf womanizer?

What happens when he finds out she's the Alpha fire wolf?

---

This is a werewolf/element wolf story (read to find out what an element wolf is!) I really hope you guys enjoy this! And to my "The Mark" fans I will still continue to add to that story as well.