Ch 13

-Sam's POV-

Why is he not answering me??

I've tried multiple times to contact Sebastian through the mind link to no avail. I pace back and forth in the room that Mason had me brought to. Apparently nobody is allowed to go into the woods until Sebastian is found, Alpha's orders. I guess Mason really wanted to make sure I stayed in this room considering he ordered two of the packs warriors standing outside the door. I could easily take them down, but that would just draw unnecessary attention to myself. 

I walk over to the window and gaze out at the woods. 

Sebastian...please answer me...

Silence. I sigh and flop down onto the bed. I can sense his presence in the area so I know he's still on the pack's territory. As soon as my head hits the pillow I realize just how long its been since I've had a nice rest. I slowly begin to drift off to sleep.

~

I'm sobbing loudly but nobody can hear me. He laughs. "You think I would be dumb enough to do this whenever others were around? Nobody's gonna hear you little girl." 

I look up at him, tears rolling down my face. "You were my best friend. Out of all people, how could you do this to me?" He laughs again, even more menacingly than the first time. 

"I was never your friend, Alpha."

~

I wake up from a knock on the door, it's Amber. "Oh i'm sorry Samantha I didn't realize you were resting. I can come back later." She goes to shut the door but I stop her. "No no, it's alright, what's up?" Amber gives me a tight smile and walks into the room, shutting the door behind her.

She walks over to me and sits down on the edge of the bed. I sit up and lean against the backboard of the bed. She sighs. "We weren't able to capture the element wolf-your brother-before he was able to leave our territory. We suspect that he's either lingering on the outskirts or he's returned to his clan. At this particular moment in time, there's not much we can do until he crosses the territory line again." 

I rub my forehead in frustration. What is he doing? 

"Samantha I was wondering if you could contact him through the mind link?"

I sigh. "I've already tried, he won't answer me."

Amber's shoulders drop as if she was hoping this could've been our solution. Then she looks up at me.

"Do you think you could go back to your clan? To see if he's there?"

I stare down at the floor. Could I really return there? To the place that caused me so much pain?.. I would do anything to help find Sebastian, but am I really ready to handle the consequences that could appear with returning there? But at the same time, I believe Sebastian would do the same for me. He is my brother after all, the only flesh and blood I have left. I look back up at Amber.

"I'll go, but nobody must find out."

Amber nods understandably.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

I've FINALLY got another update for y'all now! I'm so sorry about the scarce updates! Please let me explain:

I'm someone that focuses on one thing at a time very intently, so it's hard for me to juggle multiple things at once, especially things that involve creative thinking. So whenever I get inspiration for a story, it makes me lack inspiration for other stories that i'm involved in. This is a good and a bad thing because one, I am working on another story for you guys! But because of that it is taking a lot of attention away from this story, but I have not forgotten about it! But I do have a serious question for you guys. Are y'all enjoying the Element Wolves concept of most of my stories? Because the story I am developing now involves them as well, but I don't wanna burn you guys out of them if that makes sense. This next story would not be connected to Amber or Sam, it would stand on it's own. So please leave a comment or message me letting me know that you still want stories involving element wolves. It would really help me out and it would be much appreciated!!

I love you all so much, and thank you so much for staying on this journey with me!! Stay hot :)