Ch 9

*contains some mature content*

*Mason's POV*

---

I give her one last thrust before I finish, and fall over beside her. For the next few minutes we lay in silence; nothing except our breathing can be heard. She looks over at me and smiles.

"That was amazing Mason. We should really do this again another time." She says seductively. I grunt and sit up, and grab my clothes. I pull my pants up, and throw my shirt over my shoulder and make my way out of her room.

Being the head warrior of the Blackmoon Pack, it's not uncommon for girls to throw themselves at me. Before it was amazing, but now it's different. Before I could go through 2-3 different girls a day no big deal, but now every girl I sleep with, I keep imagining Sam's face. Ever since I laid eyes on the beautiful blue eyed girl in the hoodie, it's just not the same with anyone else. I can't help but wonder what it would be like to have her under me...

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear someone yell my name through the mind link; it's Lux.

"Mason! Get your ass down to the prison now!"

I instantly take off, leaving my shirt behind. I run out of the pack house, and down to the prison. It was about 5 miles away, but I'm pretty fast; not to sound conceded.

I get down there to see the Alpha, Luna, Lux, and Ryder all surrounding someone on the ground. I run over, and when I see Sam laying there, I force myself through the circle to get to her.

"Move! Get the fuck out of the way!" I get to her and check her pulse. Her heart is pounding and she's shaking and sweaty. "What the hell happened to her?!?!" I look at Amber. "What happened in there??!!" I yell without thinking. I hear a menacing growl come from beside her. I look to see the Alpha.

"You will not use that tone with your Luna. Amber did her job. Whatever that creature said to her must have been too much for her. She fainted. Bring her to the infirmary and we will meet you there."

I bow my head. "Apologies Luna." She nods, and I pick up Sam gently and hold her close to me. She whimpers softly, and I try to comfort her. I feel my shoulder getting wet, and I look down to see her crying. It breaks my heart, and I hold her closer to me. "It'll be okay Sam. He won't hurt you again. I won't let him." I growl the last sentence lowly.

--- *Sam's POV*

"It's a boy Alpha." The clan doctor holds him up for me to see. I look at his face, into those huge hazel eyes, and begin crying.

The clan doctor sends for his nurse, and she comes to take him to clean him up. The doctor pulls out some paperwork. "I'm sorry about having to go through this Alpha, but I need to you fill out the necessary paperwork. What would his name be?"

I think for a second. I remember what his little face looked like; how his eyes looked at me so hopeful, so full of love. I only hope I can return that love. A small smile forms on my face.

"Kyle."

---

I shift to the side and whine, rubbing my head. I slowly open my eyes and take in my surroundings. It seems that I'm in some kind of hospital or infirmary; how did I get here?

I look over to see Mason talking to Amber. Amber looks worried, and when her eyes met mine, she makes her way over to me; followed by a very concerned Mason.

"Samantha sweetie how are you feeling?" She feels my forehead, and suddenly, I feel nothing but warmth. But it's not just any kind of warmth.

It's healing fire.

My eyes widen as I fly up and stare at her. Amber looks back at me shocked. "Samantha? What's wrong?" I just stare at her. How? Why? Why would a fire wolf not only live amongst the werewolves, but lead them?

"Y-You..you're a-a.."

"Mason please leave the room." Amber cuts me off, and gives an authoritative look to Mason, who hesitates, but bows his head. "I'll be right outside the room."

He leaves, and Amber looks back at me. "Have a seat Samantha."

---

Hey guys! Sorry for the shorten chapters and longer periods without updates. I'm currently on vacation, but I'm still trying to publish stuff for you guys. Just bare with me please :) I really hope you guys are enjoying the story! And don't worry, any questions you may have will be answered at a later time ;)