Charlie

Charlie had never really had much luck in life. He grew up with no family, moving in and out of foster homes, and his introverted nature had stopped him from making many friends over the years. His slim figure, round face, and short height made him self conscious about his looks. A combination of these factors meant that he'd never had a girlfriend, or even kissed a girl for that matter.

But Charlie was ever the optimist. He'd recently graduated from university and saw this as a good opportunity to kick start his life. He could reinvent himself and become anyone he wanted to be.

This seemed to be the case, because a few months after leaving university everything was going swimmingly for Charlie. After replying to an online ad he found a great place to live in central London. It was a shared apartment, alongside 24 year old Sophia and 22 year old Abby. He'd found himself a great marketing job at a tech start up. Things were going well... until they weren't.

After 3 months of working at the tech start up, Charlie was suddenly let go. The company was struggling to meet their targets and had to let non-essential staff like Charlie go. It was a nightmare. With no family to turn to, and no friends, Charlie had to find another job fast or risk being turned out onto the street. His savings would cover his rent for a month, but after that he was on his own.

He searched and searched and searched but could not find another job. He was applying for any job he could find but was struggling to even get interviews. He'd managed to hide the fact that he was now unemployed from the landlord, so he hadn't been kicked out, but it was only a matter of time. He was getting increasingly desperate until one day, he stepped out of the shower and a thought occurred to him.

Sat hanging on the radiator to dry in the bathroom was a pair of panties. They were a pair of pink bikini briefs with a white lace around the edges. He'd never really noticed before, but the two girls often left their underwear lying around to dry. His mind then went to the laundry basket in the corner of the room. He double checked the door was locked, then opened the lid and looked inside.

Laying on top was a matching bra and panty set. They were a dark purple colour and had clearly been worn. Without thinking any more, Charlie swiped the bra and panties, concealed them under his towel, and retreated to his room. He was pretty sure he was home alone, but quickly checked by calling out Abby and Sophia's names.

After no one responded, he dropped the underwear on his bed and opened his laptop. He wasn't proud of what he was doing, but he had no other option. He needed money, and he knew that there was one thing he could count on to make money fast - horny men.

A quick internet search revealed to him dozens of sites purely designed to sell used women's underwear to anyone who would have them. The going rate was quite high which shocked Charlie. He could cover his rent for the month if he sold two or three pairs!

Before his conscience could get in the way he quickly took some pictures and uploaded the bra and panties to the website to sell. He almost instantly regretted it, but he was out of options. He slammed his laptop closed as if that would hide the shame of what he had done, and decided to take a nap.

A few hours later, he awoke feeling ashamed at his actions. What was he thinking? He opened his laptop to remove the items from the website, but saw that they were already sold... He was now £200 richer. 

All of a sudden the shame seemed to dissipate. Instead of feeling bad about what he'd done, Charlie's thoughts were full of possibilities. If he could sneak out a couple of pieces of underwear from each of the girls, he could pay his rent while he continued to look for a job.

It wasn't exactly a victimless crime, but it was as close as he could get to one while still making enough money to keep himself afloat.

Feeling like his troubles were starting to slip away, Charlie hastily packaged the bra and panties up and headed to the post office to get them delivered to whichever pervert had made him £200 richer!