Circles P.2

Leo was walking in front of Vegetta, occasionally running back to give him something, like a flower or a rock she liked. Vegetta smiled, and thanked his child. "Muy bonito Leo!" He said with a soft smile. Leonarda smiled, and ran ahead again. Vegetta watched as Leo ran ahead, and played around. "¡Cuidado León!"(Careful Leo!) He called. Leo looked back, and gave his father a thumbs up with a grin as he ran ahead again. 

After awhile, Leo was stopped in front of something. Vegetta stopped next to them, and looked up. "This is it Papa.." Leos sign read. Vegetta had to tilt his head up slightly to see it all. It was a dragon- A huge one if he might say. "Oh wow-" He whispered as Leo took his hand. On the dragon, you could see a little figure moving around and placing blocks. "Do you think that's him Leo..?" He asked his child, who shrugged. "Who else would be on a dragon building?" His child asked in a sign he just placed, causing the tall, dark haired man to laugh softly. "Shall we go see?" Vegetta asked Leonarda, who nodded and ran up closer to the dragon. 

Under the giant build, the two were amazed. Leo was definitely being raised by one of the best builders. "Mi amor!" Vegetta called to the guy on the statue. "Come!" The man placing blocks looked down at the two before running down. 

"Vegetta! Leo!" He said happily, hugging his boyfriend, than scooping his child up and spinning in a circle. "Leo! Did you know that the 'O' in your name is a circle?" He asked, laughing. Leo looked over at Vegetta, with a look that said, "This is what I'm talking about Papa."  Vegetta looked at Leo, than at the totem with a worried expression. "Foolish, my love- Are you okay? You didn't take any of your armor today, and Leo has also been very worried.." He said, placing a hand on Foolish's face. "I forgot my armor?" Foolish questioned, still holding Leo. "I didn't notice-" And he was being sincere about that, Foolish really didn't notice that he forgot his armor. "Oh well- What's one day without it?" He said with a giggle that made Vegettas heart melt slightly. 

"It's starting to get late Foolish- You should walk home with us.." The dark haired guy said, holding his hand out to the totem, as Leo ran over to his other dad. Foolish looked from Vegetta, than to his dragon, than back and forth a couple times. "Please Dada?" Leo wrote on a sign, than showed it to Foolish, who smiled softly at it. "I guess I can work on it tomorrow.." Foolish announced before taking Vegettas hand. The three started to walk back to their home, Leo ran ahead again, and Vegetta called for her to watch out for mobs. "You don't have to worry about him, Leo can defend himself, I've seen it." Foolish said with a goofy grin, that tugged on Vegetta's heartstrings. Vegetta smiled softly, and rested his head on Foolish's arm. 

"What is up with you and that build Mi amor..?" He asked. "Leo says that it makes you talk about circles-" Foolish titled his head slightly. "Circles?" Foolish asked, his mind blanking for a second, and just being filled with the word Circle.  "Circle.." He said once again, making Vegetta look up at him. "Foolish? What about it?" He asked, while Foolish stared ahead. foolish shook his head. "Sorry-" Foolish quickly said. "Nothing is up with me and the build-" Foolish told him, Bad would have probably said that he was in love with it, but he was not. Vegetta was the only one. Foolish knew what Vegetta was probably thinking though, something was up between him and that dragon, but nothing was. 

"I promise you my dear." Foolish said as they all walked up the castle steps. "Nothing is happening with me and that build, just you and me." He said with a small grin. Vegetta nodded slowly, as Leonarda came over and pulled Foolish over to the door. "I'm coming Leo, I'm coming!" Foolish called, running over after he blew Vegetta a kiss. Vegetta knew that Foolish loved him, it was just worrying with all this circle stuff. Foolish opened the door as Leo ran in, and bounced around. Foolish held the door for Vegetta, and followed soon after. "¿Lista para dormir Leonarda?"(Ready for bed Leonarda?) Vegetta asked the hyper child, who grinned and ran to go get ready for sleep. Right as Foolish was about to walk after Leo, Vegetta grabbed his hand. 

"Te amo tonto, Foolish.."(I love you so much, Foolish..) Vegetta said softly, kissing Foolish's forehead as Foolish placed a hand on his lover's cheek with that goofy grin. "Right back at ya, Mi amor~" Foolish said with a small laugh, kissed his cheek, than ran off to find Leo. Vegetta smiled softly as he watched Foolish run after Leonarda, it was that dumb type of grin, that made you look like a chipmunk, but Vegetta didn't really care in the moment, that grin always came up when he was around Foolish, who also had a goofy little grin, but it was even cuter than his. 

Later that night, Foolish and Vegetta were getting into bed, when they accidently bonked heads. "Whoops-" Foolish said, rubbing his head, than grinned before laying down. Vegetta laughed softly, and laid down shortly after. "Te amo, amor.." Vegetta softly said, looking over at Foolish, who smiled, and kissed Vegettas head. "I love you even more.." He whispered, placing his hand on Vegettas chest before closing his eyes. 

As Vegetta started to drift to sleep, he felt circles being made on his chest. It was weird, but he didn't mind much, he would just ask Foolish about it in the morning. 

AN: WOWZAS- over 900 words in this chapter! biiiiig jump from the last one lmao. I hope you enjoyed this chapter though! Sorry if anything is wrong, like any spanish- it is not my first language lolzies. Anyways- I hope you enjoyed this chapter:D and thank you for 20+ reads, and almost 80 on forever together! Bye bye!!