Circles P.3

(REMINDER THAT THIS IS JUST THE CHARACTERS, NOT THE REAL PEOPLE!! I also added somethings that idk if they were in the castle lmao) 

Vegetta yawned softly, slowly sitting up from his bed that he shared with his boyfriend. He looked over, at where Foolish was, but he wasn't there. A frown slowly appeared on his face, seeing Foolish wasn't there. The messy, dark haired man got out of the bed, and went onto their kitchen. "Foolish? Are you here?" He asked, looking around. 

Foolish was sitting at a table, looking at what to be a blueprint. He was also mumbling to himself, something about circles. "Foolish? Mi amor what are you doing..?" Vegetta asked, yawning as he walked over to the totem. Vegetta set his hands softly on Foolishs shoulders, looking at what Foolish was doing. "Oh- Hey Vegetta- I'm just making sure I didn't miss anything on the dragon-" He said, looking up at Vegetta with a soft smile. The messy dark haired man looked down at him, and yawned softly. "¿Por qué no vuelves a dormir mi amor?"(why don't you come back to sleep my love?) He asked, resting his head on Foolish's shoulder. Foolish smiled slightly over at Vegetta, and sighed softly. 

"I wish I could, but I really gotta make sure I didn't miss anything on the dragon-" Foolish said,  putting a hand on his boyfriends cheek, before he stood up. "I should be back at sunset, my dear." Foolish comforted. Vegetta sighed softly, and nodded. "Just be careful, my love." He told him, giving his boyfriend a soft kiss on the cheek. Foolish grinned slightly, and hugged Vegetta. "I should probably get going- Remember, I'll be back around sunset!" Foolish called, grabbing his stuff.  "Bye Vegetta! Tell Leo I love him!" Foolish gave Vegetta another quick, before walking out of the castle. The messy, dark haired man watched his boyfriend leave, then sighed with a soft smile, walking back into the bedroom they shared. Vegetta laid down back on the bed, and looked up at the ceiling. Foolish was now always leaving so early in the morning, that it left Vegetta wondering why he was doing that now- 

Foolish never used to leave early, since he wasn't a morning guy. Vegetta would have to basically drag him out of bed, just to do Leo's tasks with him- But now, Foolish was up really, which if you couldn't guess, wasn't normal for him. Vegetta sighed, closing his eyes again, trying to sleep again. After minutes of trying to sleep, Vegetta heard his door open. A small child walked over to the bed, and shook his father slightly. "Mija..? Why aren't you still asleep?" Vegetta asked his daughter. Leo walked over, and hopped up onto the bed. "Is Dada still here?" She wrote, tilting her head slightly. Vegetta shook his head. "No, he left just minutes ago, sorry Mi Nina.." Vegetta said softly, and kissed their head. Leo looked disappointed, but nodded. "How about I make you some pancakes?" Leo instantly looked brighter when Vegetta mentioned pancakes. The little child nodded happily, took his Papa's hand, and went to the kitchen. Vegetta smiled with a soft laugh, and kissed his daughters head. 

"Te amo, Leonarda.." Vegetta whispered, smiling at his daughter. "Yo tambien te amo Papa.."

AN: twelve days- Whoopsies..? I'm so sorry this took so long to get out! I've been focused on other things, and haven't had much motivation to write this chapter- The next one will take much longer, because I have plans of writing a Velvetfrost story- I will update this, just idk when lmao- Sorry again for how long this chapter took to write! ALSO- 200 reads on this story, and over 200 in Forever together?!? Thank you so much!!! Love you all!  

UPDATE: My Velvetfrost storys first chapter is out!! I hope you will read it! (Also- 650 words! Wow wow!)