Epilogue

Vegetta was laying in bed, Foolish beside him. It had been a week since Foolish had finished the dragon, and had finally started to spend more time with his family. 

It was around 6:30 in the morning, when a soft knock came from the two's bedroom. Foolish slowly sat up, hoping that that knocking hadn't awoken the boy sitting next to him.  Foolish walked over to the door, opening it to see his small child, Leonarda. "Leo? What are you doing awake so early?" Foolish asked the child, who hugged him tight, before writing in her notebook. "I just wanted to make sure you were still here, I just got a bit nervous.." Foolish smiled sadly. "Leo, you know I wouldn't leave, I'm done with doing that stuff, kiddo.." Leonarda smiled gently, giving her dad a hug. "Let's get you back to bed, does that sound okay?" Foolish asked, scooping up the little child. 

"Can I sleep in your room..?" She wrote, a soft smile on her face. Foolish smiled, kissing her forehead. "Of course.." The two laid down on Foolish and Vegetta's bed, Leo in the middle of the partners. Vegetta yawned. "What's Leo doing here..?" He quietly asked his husband. "She just wanted to, is that alright..?" Foolish gently whispered, pushing some hair out of Vegetta's face. "It's fine with me, amor..." Vegetta smiled, as he whispered back. 

And with that, the three of them fell asleep, happy to be a family.. 

AN: HEY- End of the book<33333 I would just like to thank all of you for reading, and getting this to 1k reads! I never thought any of my books would get here:D If you have any ideas for other books, comment:D Again, thank you for reading!!