MIXTAPE : OH!

art! Nerd hyunjin having a big crush on the highschool jock Changbin but never confess to him. Years later they met again and his love grow bigger just like the ex jock waistline

☆ ★ ✮ ★ ☆

He looked like a fool watching him from afar, but he didn't know what else to do. Hyunjin was afraid, afraid to talk to his crush, who was none other than THE high school soccer player, Seo Changbin.

Yet they knew each other from afar; Seungmin was close to one of Changbin's friends, who was none other than Minho, so they'd sometimes exchanged a few banalities, although it never really went beyond greetings or things like "how are your classes going?" or "how's life treating you?

See, the reason they weren't close was that Hyunjin couldn't string two words together without blushing, such a cliché thing. What was even more of a cliché was that Hyunjin wasn't very popular, although behind his thick glasses and acne was a handsome man who didn't give a damn about his looks and devoted his life to just two things: art and Seo Changbin.

It all began when two idiots found it amusing to take hyunjin's glasses and throw them between them so that he couldn't get them back. The poor guy was crying and begging them to stop. Unfortunately, his crying only worsened the situation. But that was without the help of the brunette who, in an authoritative voice, came between them and told them in a tone of voice that would make you shiver. He lectured them at length and made them swear not to do it again. (although he knew that wasn't going to stop them) Hyunjin stood up and picked up his glasses to admire his savior. He could have sworn he blushed the moment he saw him, not knowing what to say without turning as red as a tomato.

Some liked Changbin for his athleticism, others for his muscular physique, but Hyunjin loved him for his personality (although the rest was also unanimous). He liked how, despite his popularity, he kept it simple, how he helped students with math problems, fought student bullies. He was a real superhero that he fell in love with.

And yet it was all one-sided...

He was well aware of this, and liked the relationship just the way it was, allowing him to devote himself to his two passions, ending up with two notebooks full of drawings or drafts of Changbin in various situations. It could be just the brunette at a match, or in a classroom looking out the window. But he imagined things too, like the two of them holding hands, sitting on a bench with a little heart between them, symbolizing their love.

So imagine his reaction when Mr Park decided that Changbin should help him in maths after his result in the last test... Of course, he couldn't have imagined anything better! He was finally going to have a moment alone with his crush! Just the two of them revisiting a subject. Not that he imagined it would end in romance, but let's let the 16-year-old dream...

☆ ★ ✮ ★ ☆

He had prepared well for this day, dressed in his best clothes, wore his hair in a different style from his usual bang and even put on a little make-up to make his skin more beautiful. He was only going for a coffee and studying, but he loved the feeling that he could be desirable and that Changbin could find him handsome.

But once at the café, the atmosphere was far less romantic than he'd expected... Their table was already a mixture of large algebra and trigonometry manuals, while the rest of the space was taken up by empty plates piled high, showing that Changbin had already been there a while and had definitely eaten well in his absence.

"Oh, you're here already! Good, then we can get started!" he said with a slight smile as Hyunjin, perplexed, placed his bag on the back of her chair, disappointed that the brunette hadn't paid him any attention for a moment. All he did was give him exercises to do and correct him if need be, while he in the meantime was enjoying an extra slice of triple chocolate cake.