DOMINO

skz song Domino gets used for advertisements. In exchange all the members get discounted/free pizza for a year. Changbin takes full advantage of that offer, committing to getting pizza every day that year the offer is in effect. The rest of stray kids act as enablers encouraging him to keep getting those free pizzas.

.

What could be better than a pizza serioulsy ? It's warm, it's good. The mix of texture between the tomato sauce and the melted cheese. A real treat!

Or so Changbin thought. Since the rise in popularity of stray kids in those years, every opportunity for a brand to collaborate with them was considered.

First there was nacific for cosmetics. Then Hyunjin as a Versace representative and much more!

But this time it was different. For some time now, Domino's pizza had been preparing an advertising campaign all over the world. The ads were shot and edited, but only one thing was missing: the background music.

It couldn't be too electro, or too childish, and let's not talk about old music, otherwise the brand would sound old fashioned. That's where straykids comes in. Their song Domino was a perfect match: it's young, it's fresh, it brings everyone together.

At first, however, the 3racha team found it hard to accept.

"What for?" Chan said

"We're not here to advertise," added Changbin.

"This is stupid" concluded Jisung.

Then the representative presented them with an offer they couldn't refuse. In exchange for using domino in all their commercials, straykids members would get unlimited free pizza for a whole year. Right after it was a game-changer when it came to food.

"It's conceivable," declared Chan.

"It's going to be the ad of the century" added Changbin.

"It's the best idea in the world" concluded Jisung.

So once the contracts had been signed by the members and the oubs released, they all benefited from this advantage and from the very first day it was a gigantic pizza party with beers between the group. The greediest of them all took a whole pizza for themselves, because "It tastes better when it's free", and even though their contract didn't mention anything about drinks or desserts, they had free chocolate cakes too, so it was perfect.

-I swear I'm going to make it make a profit, you'll see " Changbin declared, making everyone laugh, although seeing him devour a whole pizza so easily, followed by the rest that Hyunjin and Seungmin didn't eat, proved that the brunette's year was going to be a busy one.

And it proved so, because within a week he'd ordered at least four pizzas, sometimes the others ate with him and sometimes he found himself eating four xl-size pizzas all to himself.

And as crazy as he was about going to the gym, exercising after gorging himself so much served no purpose other than to suffer. So he stopped going, plus they were preparing their comeback so more time in the studio to do only three things: writing, produce and eat pizza.

After just three weeks, the whole group noticed how Changbin began to change, becoming lazier, eating more and, of course, putting on weight. At first it was nothing, just his belly poking a little against his t-shirt. Then it was hus thighs that thickened, then his hips that widened, then his ass, then again his belly that grew even more to stand ojt from his shirt.

In the space of three months, he'd put on 13 kilos and hardly seemed to notice it. The others had tried to make him see it, but he seemed stuck in denial.