CHANNIES ROOM

were Chan made a mukbang show for earn money. but as he continues his show, it's not just his wallet that's getting bigger.  

.˳⁺⁎˚ ꒰ఎ ★ ໒꒱ ˚⁎⁺˳ .

- "Is it on ? Okay!" Said the brunet before turning his gaze towards his camera to get a return of the screen. He was currently recording his first live show and despite the good lighting and soundproofing, it was clear that he didn't know his way around.

To give you a quick summary, Chan had finished his studies and had a small studio in town, he was making his debut in the music world and was helping to compose songs for different artists. He had not yet composed for anyone famous, but he believed in his dreams and was not afraid to try. He was still a beginner, freshly graduated, it would take time for him to make a name for himself in composition. The problem was that he was having a hard time getting recruited and the part-time jobs weren't helping him pay the rent, and he didn't want to depend on the help of his friends who had obviously supported him from the start. 

So came the thought of doing live streaming, after all he was often told that he was attractive and someone you liked to listen to so why not do that but get paid for it.

But back to the point. The brunette sighed for a long time as he waited for at least one or two viewers to show up on his live, but it seemed that today was a good day as in less than ten minutes at least thirty-five people were watching his live, which was a small number but for the Australian it was a lot.After a few minutes of silence he finally decided to speak and start his live show

- "Well ... heu .... hello everyone ! It's your boy Christopher ! You don't know me for sure and this is my very first live show here so I hope I'll be treated well and that you'll appreciate me!" He started shyly before reading the comments that defiled, all were filled with love and encouragement making him more confident to start talking

.He spoke again and again, he talked about himself, his dream of becoming a producer, he even promoted 3racha, an underground band he had formed with two of his best friends: Changbin and Jisung who were watching the love too and encouraged him throughout the live show with "CHEER UP HYUNG" "DON'T FORGET YOU'RE A NICE GUY WHO JUST HAVE A LOT OF MONEY !!!" "IF THEY DON'T LOVE YOU SHOW YOUR ABS"

He chuckled at their comment and did not hesitate to chat for long minutes with the tchat.

-"By the way, if you have any ideas of what I could do in my lives, tell me, I guess it must be weird that I'm just talking and do nothing more" he added, turning his eyes back to the comments to read the various proposals. "Mukbang? You want me to make mukbang?" He questioned after seeing this idea several times in the chat.

He had nothing against the mukbang, it's just that with his meager salary he could not afford to buy rich or pretty food aesthetically and that he quickly understood "apart from industrial ramyeon I do not think I can make real mukbang , like ... these live served me a little to that too , i ain't someone really wealthy" he confided nervously before scratching the neck. This gesture made the heart of some people capsize and they hurried to flood the comment section with their hearts.

Then suddenly *ding* was heard showing on the screen that someone had just made him a donation.

"@P1RATE-K1NG sent you $20: with this you can buy some food for your next live ;)" 

The brunet hallucinated a few seconds before thanking politely his donor and promising a mukbang for his next live.

- "Wow it's been 2 hours already? Time goes by so fast! It's getting late guys I'll leave you but we'll meet again ... let's say next week? Thanks a lot I had a lot of fun today! For your all guys big hug!" He concluded before standing up and hugging the camera for a few seconds before sitting back down and greeting the viewers with a peace sign and a wink before turning off the live show.