Prologue

The perplexingly arbitrary way in which Gorvexium was governed was inundated with flagitious rulers who were often pugnacious. The rulers, only allowing quinquagenarians to hold any position that had any worth. But it was the pentateuch that flabbergasted everyone. Not only was the paucity of food rationed to Gorvexium's 12500 families only enough to last a year, but they charged prices that were so great, that most, if not all of the people were forever trapped in an endless cycle of poverty and debt. While Kynsorth was one of the most tumultuous and impecunious towns in all of Coronosynthesis. They had an incredibly monotonous diet, which consisted of liederkranz, sauerkraut, liebfraumilch, and weiner schnitzel blanketed in veloute, while the queen had the finest meals, much more than what the impecunious citizens, whom she considered frivolous. She had access to duck, valpolicella, potatoes, strawberries, and everything the pitiable people of Gorvexium could not afford. While the ravenous citizens of Gorvexium lived in abject poverty. The peoples of Gorvexium were known to ingratiate relationships with the queen, however this did not stop the volley of titanic taxes, as she felt their attempts to instill themselves in her good graces were inane and a waste of time. So great were the inflated taxes, that Queen Il Loch Gneiss Mare's coffers were often bursting at the seams. However her reign of terror would not last, and the people were hoping that someone would rise up and challenge the queen's authority. Little did they know that it was one of the orphans in Kynsorth that was destined to deliver them from these dark times. They would have never guessed that it was the brightest and least outspoken of all the 200080 orphans in Gorvexium, and his name is Yngritor. Yngritor was born to uncertain parents on the 2678 year, unaware of the role that he would play in the liberation of the people of Gorvexium.