34

Chapter 34: Level 30

Jian Yuan asked a few words and didn't ask, meal time, didn't talk about work, just small talk.

This insect infestation, the Leng family went to protect the natural plants in the warehouse.

In the midst of the crisis, Leng Ye's powers have upgraded again, and he is now a D-level powerhouse.

Zhang Yang They were specially trained by Zhou Ye for a period of time, plus the natural plants provided by Leng Ye, most of them had increased their energy level by 1 level, and the lowest was a D-level powerhouse.

And after a period of special training, everyone cooperated more tacitly in this battle, although the injuries were more serious, but the ability and state were stronger, otherwise they would be more seriously injured.

As for the other superpowers among the 23 students, according to Zhang Yang, they had approached him privately and had also communicated.

Although some people are combat powers, they do not want to rush to the front line to fight, they just want to live a stable life.

As for the other supernatural beings, everyone's future plans are different, there is no relevant work on the planet at present, and when there is later, they will take the initiative to do it.

Everyone has their own life they want to live, and Jian Yuan will not participate too much, nor will he account too much.

If you do the basic planting well, it is also a small contribution.

What's more, now that the planet is just developing, a lot of it is imperfect, and there are indeed some limitations in some things.

For example, the diversification of occupations, etc.

After the meal, everyone rested for a while, and Jian Yuan organized a meeting.

She sat at her desk, looked at the housekeeper, and said, "

Just mentioned, there are a few things I need to explain about this disaster and the construction of the planet."

"You make a note now, and get a notice tomorrow morning."

The butler nodded.

"First thing, citizens subsidize 200,000 interstellar coins per house." Jian Yuandao.

"The second thing, I plan to take the lead in building the outermost ordinary residential area, and then they will be uniformly arranged to live in that community."

"If they want a residence in another area, they choose to come to you to make a reservation, and when they are built, they can move in if their conditions meet the conditions for living in the community."

"Here I emphasize that moving in does not mean that this house is yours."

"In the future, all residences on the planet will review everyone's credit points to determine whether they are eligible to buy, and if the conditions are not met, they can only be rented."

"If you rent, you can rent free for the first two years, and then start paying the corresponding rent every month, capped at 20 years."

"If you've been renting on the planet for twenty years and don't have any bad nausea, your credits can basically add up to being eligible to buy a house in an ordinary residential area."

Twenty years is not a long time for interstellar people.

Jian Yuan was very worried that after citizens easily obtained something, they would be satisfied with the status quo and live a lifetime in confusion, which would be very detrimental to the development of the planet.