44

Chapter 44: Apology

Bai Shaoyu grabbed Bai Qingshan's shoes, and his expression became even more aggrieved.

In order to reduce his grandfather's anger towards him, he showed his loyalty just now, but he didn't expect to provoke the other party to be even more angry.

Since showing loyalty doesn't work, you can only change the subject.

"Grandpa, I found the person who sold my natural plants before."

Sure enough, as soon as these words came out, Bai Qingshan's anger immediately subsided, grabbed the railing with both hands, and quickly asked, "Where is it?"

"Planet LM73857." Bai Shaoyu replied.

"Planet LM73857?" Bai Qingshan repeated in a low voice, searching for information about this planet in his mind, but could not find it at all.

Bai Shaoyu said simply:

"This is a remote planet, the planet is very backward, but there are a large number of natural plants and a large number of exotic beasts on this planet."

"The first few times I bought natural plants from the planet owner."

"Not only that, the alien beast that Pei Yu pulled back this time was also obtained from this planet."

"Backward?" Bai Qingshao pondered, "Since you can grow natural plants and breed exotic beasts, why is the planet still in a backward state?"

Puzzled, he opened his brain, verified his level of authority in the Alliance database, and viewed everything about the planet.

Finally, I finally found a clue.

"Newly developed growth fluid?" Bai Qingshan muttered.

He clicked to view the information of the growth fluid, but a prompt with insufficient permissions popped up on the screen.

Even his authority cannot be viewed, it seems that this matter is true.

"But strangely, during the time I've been there, I haven't seen any signs of planting or farming on the planet." Bai Shaoyu did not notice Bai Qingshan's distraction and said his doubts.

Bai Qingshan suddenly looked at Bai Shaoyu, "Since you have purchased it a few times, you can also be regarded as having a little friendship with this planet owner."

"You go to the other party and ask if they want to enter into a long-term trading relationship with us."

"Whether it is a natural plant or a foreign beast, we want it, as long as she is willing, the price is negotiable."

Now that you know that the other party has resources, you must take the initiative.

Bai Qingshan is selfish, and he will definitely put the interests of the Bai family first in everything.

Bai Shaoyu remembered the scene that happened before he returned, and he did not respond.

Bai Qingshan saw that something was wrong at a glance and asked, "What's wrong?"

Bai Shaoyu pouted and muttered the whole thing in a low and concise manner.

When the words fell, Bai Qingshan blew his beard and glared angrily, stretched out his hand, and his index finger kept pointing in front of Bai Shaoyu, and he clicked for a long time, but he didn't say a word of anger.

"Grandpa." Bai Shaoyu stretched out his hand from the gap in the fence and grabbed the hem of Bai Qingshan's clothes.

Bai Qingshan 'snapped' and slapped Bai Shaoyu's hand away, and roared: "