part 7

Victor had been hiding from Y/n. She didnt know if he liked or hated news. But he seemed to pull away and and hide into his room to think.

He paces, his shoes clicking into the floor. He tore up the carpet and put in tiles. The landlord never checked on them anyways. Or asked for rent. He smiles remember how he squealed when he pressed his claws to his neck. But he sighs, remembering his little problem. He simply needed a safe place to lay low but got intrigued by the weak little human who ran up to him and begged him to share the apartment, offering to pay half rent and help around the house. He didnt need a maid or someone to help pay bills. He said no at first, but she kept asking seeming to have no fear of him. So instead of killing her he agreed to be roommates. She smiled and jumped to hug him, but backed away before she did and seemed embarrassed. They exchange numbers and the rest his history. But he should have left a long time ago. Staying in one place is risky and he knew it.

  But he felt stuck. Like he was nailed in place. He hated it. But liked it. He rubbed his scalp, before yanking his hair with his fingers frustrated. "This is fucking stupid." He says outloud, looking up at the ceiling fan. He takes a few step to a window, before sliding it open and leaving without a word.

    Y/n huffs, shakily taking a pill feeling nauseous now she knew exactly what it was for. She sighs and puts the pill onto her tounge and swallowed down a full cup of water. She coughs, grabbing for a tissue and blowing her nose. She felt disgusting and mortified, waiting for her phone to start ringing any moment. She wanted to sleep, but was too scared to wake up to her parents screaming at her for what she knows. She stumbles into the kitchen, leaving her phone on silent. "Victor?" Y/n calls out, expecting him to still be in hiding but at least yell out to her to get in bed. When she got nothing, she assumes he left to work. Whatever that was. If anyone else was here, she would stay in her room, but Victor cant get sick from her, so she lays on the couch to wake up when he unlocks the door.

Victor parked his car a few miles from the house. It was large, expensive and quite clean looking. Victor could smell chemicals from miles away. He makes his way to the back yard. Annoyed by the amount of cameras and alarms they have set up. He wondered if this was even worth it. His teeth felt on edge and his nails extended. He made up his mind pretty quickly, easily sliding past the alarms and breaking the lock. He inhails deeply, feeling sickened by how medical it smelt. He slowly steps inside, leaving the door open.

He growls as he takes in the building. It was no where near a home. White walls and floors vaulted his eyes even with the lights off at night. He trys to find any trace of Y/n, but all he smelt was bleach. He looked in ever room, but only found cleaning materials or documents neaty filed away without a speck of dust. He sighs and keeps looking. Untill he finds a room, so small it could've been a cell. A bed pressed against a wall and hooked up to iv drips and boxed of pills underneath the bed stand. The only thing linking Y/n is a stuffed (favorite animal) with her name crudely drawn with ink. He grabs it, bringing it up to his nose, inhaling and only smelling soap.

   "Excuse me who are you?" A older woman, who Victor assumed was Y/ns mother spoke. He grins, shoving the plushy into his trenchcoat pocket.

    "A friend of your daughter." He says calmly. "Your husband home aswell? I'd like to talk."

    "Y-you need to leave!" She yells, making Victor snarl and grab her.

     "Be quiet! Call your husband. Now." He snarls, dragging her to there pathetic living room. This wasn't a home it was a hospital. She whimpers and cries in fright. She dose exactly what Victor tells her to do, calling her husband on her phone before Victor snatched the phone out her hand and smashing it under hit foot.

  "W-what do you W-what from us!" She cries out, expecting Victor to hit her. He grabs her wrists, tying her down. Victor  stays silent, but flashes his fangs at her, making her scream in fright at the sight of a mutant. She begs for her life, frustrating him.

   "Where just gonna have a little talk together once your husband gets here." He says, tearing tape and covering her mouth. Victor hides, not wanting to alert her husband and make him run. She trys to break free but cant, and Victor's growling made her pause.

When he finally shows up, he runs to her aid. Victor quickly grabs the man, shoving him down with his wife and tying him up aswell.

   "Now," he says, dusting of his hands. "Tell me everything about your daughter. Everything about her mutations." He demands, his claws growling long and threatening.

    "Why do you care?" The husband asks in fright. Victor growls.

     "Your meddling is causing her to slowly die. Now tell me or I'll tear your throat out from of your wife!!" Victor grabs at his neck, causing them both to cry out and shake.

       "S-she showed signs of being a mutant at eleven! We-we begged for a way to stop it she would turn into a monster!" He crys, "We just wanted her to have a good life-!"

         "By separating her from society? Right. You where hiding a mistake!" He spats, grabbing his skull with his hands.  "A healthy mutants only worry is of humans like you!" He screams. "I dont need to hear any more." He says softly looking over and his muffled wife.

      "You will never see her again." He says coldly. His thumbs hovering over the old man's eyes.

   Y/n shot awake when Victor unlocked the front door, almost looking like a excited dog as she looks up at Victor wondering just where hes been. Victor looked clean, but looked bothered by something.

   "Victor! Your back!" She smiles. "Where have you been? Working?"

    "No, just visiting some people." He says, digging a claw underneath another nail, cleaning put any leftover junk. Y/n seems sceptical, as he never visits anyone. But decided not to pry.

     "Can you cook me dinner?" Y/n asks, not even realizing how odd of a request it was. Victor looked at her for a moment. But sighs and nods.

       "What do you want?"

        "Potato soup!" She smiles seeing his displeasure. He hated peeling potatoes for some silly reason. She assumes he childhood memories of helping make Potato soup, as he suprising good at cooking. She is just happy that he puts up with her at times.

          "So, how are you feeling." He asks, sound it sound more like a statement then a question. Like he already knows.

          "I took a pill, so im feeling better. But its just temporary of course." She sighs, wishing there was just some quick fix to it all.

           "Soon you wont need it. And you'll be a mutant." He says as he washes the potatoes and drying them before cutting them up, skipping the peeling stage.

            "What do you think? Of me being a mutant I mean-" She asks shyly, wondering what she would look like with fangs and claws like him.

             "I think it clears some things up for me." He says, watching her intensely.

              "Really? Did the opposite for me." Y/n said watching Victor aswell. "Did you have some sneaky feeling about me?"

              "Since the day I met you I have had a sneaky feeling." He grumbles under his breath, but Y/n didnt seem to hear him.

              "I have been so scared of my parents calling. Its so dumb but I feel like they show up and take me away like a kid." She says sadly. Victor quickly shakes his head.

              "That will never happen." He says coldly.