Part 2

I stared proudly at my room, my collections were proudly displayed on her dresser. My clothes were hung up nicely. I sighed, that was it. I left all of my belongings at my parent's place, but I won't regret it. There was a knock at the door, it was nice to have people respect your boundaries and not just come right in.

"Come on in," I say. Victor walked into the room, looking around.

"You must've packed light," He said, looking around. He chuckled at my collection but kept quiet.

"Yup," I say, not giving him more detail. He frowned but didn't push it.

"We should go get some food," He said, "I mean...groceries,"

"Sure," I giggle, "Oh I don't have a car,"

"I do," He said, "Come on," He waved for me to follow. I grabbed the apartment key as we left, I'd be bad to lose them.

"Oh we also need to get you a room key," I say jiggling the key, "We don't want one of us being locked out while the others out with the keys,"

He nodded in agreement and held the door open for me once again. Flustered, I left the room with Victor following right behind. He took the key from me and locked the door. We walked past the landlord, whose eyes bugged out his head staring at Victor. True fear on his face. Why?

Victor parked his car far from the apartment, so we had to walk for a bit. I gasped seeing a black mustang, it was nice and shiny. She was impressed at the older model looking so new.

"Look at that car," I say, pointing at it. "That's a nice mustang,"

"Thanks," He smirked, pulling out his car keys and unlocking the side door of the mustang. I blush embarrassed. I huff and pull open the other car door. Victor was chuckling as he turned on the car. The car roars awake and he pulls out the parking lot.

"That's a lot of meat," I say, looking into the cart. Victor smirked. To balance the groceries I put in some fruit and veggies. Cherries, bananas, cucumber, and carrots. I threw in some junk food, even a tub of my favorite ice cream.

Victor looked at the tub, and raise an eyebrow. I glare.

"Everything but the ice cream is fair game," I say, "I'm buying that one separate,"

He chuckled. "Should we go get some furniture afterward?"

"I won't have enough money," I frown, "I'll need to save my next paychecks,"

"I'll buy them then," He said, throwing an entire box of slim jim into the cart. "Aswell as a tv, we need one of those,"

"Woe woe!" I put my hands on the cart, stopping him. "I can't just have you send all that money, your already spiting rent,"

"Don't worry about it kid," he said, "You can just pay me later," He winked. He pulled the cart back and swerved around me. I gawked at him in shock. Suddenly it hit me.

"Wait!" I run down the aisle after him. He kelt throwing in more meat products, not seeming to notice me run in front of the cart again.

"If you have all this money why don't you get a fancy hotel?"

He laughed, but his grin seemed more sinister than friendly.

"That personal," He growled. I gulp nervous, staring at his silver eyes that seemed to cut into her like daggers.

"S-Sorry, I didn't-" I stutter. Fear kept me from forming a good apology. He let out a loud laugh, making me jump from how loud it was.

"You're cute when you stutter," he said, gripping my chin with his hand. I didn't realize how long and sharp his nails were until I felt them dig into my chin. There were like claws. His thumb barely grazed my bottom lip, his eyes looked hungry.