𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝐼𝑠 (𝑁𝑜𝑡) 𝑊𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑-𝟙

TW:

SA

Be warned.

Gregory's POV

It was 4:30, 45 minutes after Evan passed out. I was watching my sleeping beauty cuddling on top of me, getting as close into my chest as possible.  I was brushing his hair with my fingers, my face was also in his hair.   It smelled like vanilla, with a bit of little coconut.  I giggled, as Evan scooted closer to me, and held me tighter. 

Yeah... I forgot to mention, Evan is literally the one person in the world that will cuddle you to death, but damn, he is good at giving them.  He's literally like a blanket, he's so small, but he can provide so much warmth.  It honestly impresses me.  He can also be a very light, or heavy sleeper. It really depends on how long he doesn't sleep for.

I snuggled myself deeper next to Evan, gently picking him up, and placing him on top of my body.  He seemed to whine gently, before nudging his face more into my chest.  I felt my heart race, and my stomach drop.

'He is so damn cute!'

I held him a little bit tighter, one hand on his back, rubbing him affectionately, while the other one was on his head.  His arms were around my neck.  I smiled, and kissed on the forehead.

Though however... the moment was ruined. I  heard footsteps coming up.  I froze, shit! I forgot to lock the door! I felt my heart as race, as I mentally prepared for whoever that was.

The door opened, it was...

"Hey Gregory, some of your friends are here- oh..." Vanessa came inside my room, leaning on the door with a shocked face.

"Uh... i-it's not what it looks like..." I say, very embarrassed. 

"You know... I thought the first time was a fluke, but I definitely know now that you two have something going on."  Vanessa said, not loud enough to wake up Evan.  I dart my eyes away from her, and only focused on Evan. I heard her chuckle.

"God... you two are so adorable."  I felt my face heat up. 

"He's more adorable than me, I don't even know how I managed to get someone like him in my life..." I say, there was a lot of things I don't deserve.  I felt Vanessa frown. 

"You deserve him, after all that has happened to you. You, out of anyone, deserve to be happy."  Vanessa said softly, "You'll have to tell him soon, you can't keep pretending anymore..."  I shake my head.

"No... he can't know.  I don't want him to worry.  He has way too much going on in his life, I don't want to add my problems in his life." 

"He's your friend- no, your boyfriend.  He can help you, if you just let him-"

"He doesn't need to worry. Besides, I'm fine." I say sternly, looking at Vanessa. She sighed, rubbing her temple. She let her hand fall, and went to leave.

"Gregory... keep him close.  He loves you. I'm gonna go tell your friends that you can't go outside, because of "personal" reasons." She says, winking at me, before leaving. I felt my face heat up a little more.

I sighed and looked back at the sleeping Evan. He doesn't need to know about the things I went through. I'm fine, I don't need his help.

"Useless Waste!"

"You should kill yourself! Nobody would care!"

"Your a waste of oxygen!"

"Fucking disappointment!"