What's up with Shakes and Skarra?

Not requested, but again I have no requests right now so I figured out you guys would like to see my writing style before requesting. 😂

It was a rare peaceful morning in the locker room of Supa strikas, where they were preparing for training. They were quite grateful for it honestly, because the last thing they wanted was a chaos or problem on a monday morning. However, today's their unlucky day because today they were gonna get into a lot of chaos.

"GUYS! GUYS! THIS IS REALLY BAD!"

There goes their morning peace by a certain German blonde, running into the locker room, holding his beloved phone. Klaus is one of the two players in the team who usually runs into a problem or a chaos. A big part of that is because he is so dramatic.

"What happened Klaus man? Why are you yelling?" Rasta asked, concerned for his teammate's sanity and his own. Though he is the most patient of all players, and doesn't say it, he does admit to himself that Klaus can be a bit annoying due to his over dramatic-ness over trivial things.

"If it's about any of your teen dramas latest season, I don't wanna hear it." El madator said, pointing at the phone in Klaus's hand, while trying to fix his hair.

Not that he is that heartless to disregard his fellow teammate panic attack, the reason why has its own story.

When Klaus was once his roommate, he woke him up in middle of his beauty sleep, at 3 AM to be more specific. Just to tell him that according to some gossip magazine his favourite drama is cancelled without getting a season 5.

Not only he kept talking about it for like an hour, he also binged watch that stupid show's old seasons just to pay his respects. The entire night.

So he was in no mood to let him ruin his entire morning with some gossip.

"No! It is not about that! Why would I yell about something like that in the morning?" Klaus asked angrily.

There was an awkward silence when everyone was waiting for Klaus's bad news, but half expecting something else from his loud mouth first.

"Alright! I admit at first I was gonna tell you all about latest season of model students. But this is more important than that, so that has to wait. But I'll tell you guys all about it after-" Klaus continued in much calmer tone, but was cut off by North Shaw.

"Just spit it out already dude!" North said angrily, not wanting to hear his ramblings right now. Words of aggreement were by others were heard in the locker room.

"Fine! Cheak this out on my favourite gossip magazine website!" He swiped to the website on his phone he wanted to show his teammates. It was actually on screen already, he just wanted to make it appear dramatic.

It was about Shakes and his biggest rival, Skarra. There was a picture of them together, at a random cafe, they actually looked like a couple in that picture, ya know they were pretty close and it almost seemed like kissing. To put salt on wounds, there was this written was there beneath the picture.

"Super league's biggest rivals to best friends? Or they are something more closer than that?"

No noise was heard from anyone, everyone was shocked, or at least they pretended to.

"Haha! Dude, nice one!" North Shaw laughed, punching Blok's arm playfully.

"Seriously Klaus you thought we would believe that?" Big Bo said.

"You need to work on your pranks..." Cool Joe added, laughing with others.

"Media says anything Klaus, like just read more articles, there's probably some more weird theories!" Tiger said in a light-hearted tone.