Miko Chan x Male! reader (Requested)

Warning: Cringe content ahead

Requested by @Nightbooklet

"How does it look on me?"

Miko-chan asked you, while coming out of the changing room. He was wearing a generic black sweater with something written in Japanese which you didn't understood.

Currently you two were shopping in a mall in Tokyo. A really famous one, naturally. And of course, you had to do some convincing to your innocent little boyfriend to come for it.

To say he's too disciplined is not an exaggeration. It's not like he doesn't want to do fun things, rather he is not used to doing things like shopping, is much true. The reason?

His coach Ura Giri, though he uses dirty tactics whenever he could, he hypocritically doesn't allow Nakama players to do things which aren't 'Nobel' or 'Honourable'.

Why Miko still has so much respect for him is beyond your (and the author's) understanding, asain things I guess.....

So that's why he is so adamant about getting everyone's opinion on his clothing choices, especially yours.

It was off-season and you also got a break from your work luckily. So all you wanted to do was just relax with him. Because once Super league starts, you know you hardly have any time with Miko-chan.

"Yeah that looks alright, but what's written on it?" You asked, looking at the him, specifically the sweater, sitting on the sofa outside the changing room.

Miko-chan opened his mouth to say something, but you cut him off.

"And it's not even winter, you should wait till they get the latest collection! And black is too overused nowadays, and besides you have a lot of black clothing. You could use some bright clothing baby~!" You continued, giving your expert fashion advice in a professional voice.

"Are you trying to mock my fashion sense?!" Miko Chan said, huffing a bit.

"Not at all! I'm giving the opinion that you asked for, my darling~ "

You replied, with a smirk, sarcasm dipping in your voice. You got up from the couch, walking towards him a smug expression still on your face.

"You..." Miko Chan replied rather quickly, blushing, trying to make a good comeback, but failing to do so. Not after hearing your sexy voice~

"Me? What?" You asked in the most fake innocent voice you could muster. Seeing his blush you knew you had to tease him more.

You towered over him, still smirking. And then leaned down, your mouth next to his ear and asked in a husky whisper. "Can't think of a comeback?"

"Screw it, I don't need your advice!" Miko chan said in a loud voice, his face all red.

"Oh~? That's unfortunate~ But if you say so Miko, I won't give you my advice. But hey, my older cousin once told me that one should dress up listening other's advice. Because they can see better how you look with clothing. Got it?" You replied in the same voice near his ear.

(This is what my older cousin once said to me, just more long, which would be too specific. And I definitely don't follow her advice😃

So sorry sis if you're reading this lmao)

"Now you're just gaslighting...." Miko said taking a step behind, calming himself down from all that blushing.

"Am I now? Well, then don't follow that advice too, I also never follow this advice of hers. You can buy that sweater if you want." You replied, chuckling and standing straight now.

"Great!" Miko replied with a smile. He is glad that his boyfriend respects his choice.

"But hey~ Whatever you wear, one thing is for sure~" You continued in an  innocent voice.

"What is it?" Miko asked, still smiling.

"That my favourite outfit on you is this~!" You said taking a empty hanger from the clothing rack in your hand.

"But wait, this is an empty hanger there are no clothing on-" Miko asked genuinely confused, before realising what his not-so-innocent boyfriend meant.

"Oh my God- You pervert!" He yelled loudly, blushing hard.

"You're so cute~!" You laughed at his realisation.

That last interaction between you two definitely earned some curious eyes.
______________              _______________

I just realised that how bad writer I am when it comes to x readers 😃😭

I should probably put a warning on the request page when requesting x reader one shots. This was my first time but I never expected it to be this bad....

Also I wrote this in like half an hour lol

Thank you for reading this small and bad one shot and have a great day ahead!

Requests are open~! So don't hesitate to ask!