Twisting Tiger x Reader (Requested)

I have accepted that I suck at writing romance but love reading and watching them. So I have taken a bit of inspiration from my favourite C-drama lmao.

Requested by Cath_the_writer and adeena995

______________                ______________

You were damn hungry right now. And why wouldn't ya be? It was already 9:00 pm and you haven't had anything since lunch.

"I'll cook some noddles, do you want?" You asked, getting up from the sofa and asking a certain red haired guy.

Right now, the two of you were watching a movie at your place. Nothing special really, both of you were bored and had nothing better to do this weekend.

The movie on was pretty boring too.

"Sure." Tiger replied simply, not taking eyes off the tv screen.

You blinked your eyelashes at him curiously, the movie wasn't that interesting to keep him hooked up. Something else was up.

Nevertheless, you walked to the fridge to get the instant noddles.

You opened the door and searched for it, it wasn't there. Wierd you thought I don't remember eating it....

"Where's the instant noddles in the fridge?" You asked, eyeing Tiger.

"I ate it." Tiger answered, still not looking at you.

"When did you even- On second thought I don't even wanna know...." You sighed, walking back and laying back on the couch opposite of him.

"Sooo what are we gonna eat?" Tiger asked, finally taking his eyes off the screen.

You didn't say a word, and stared at him for a few seconds, before finally he got what you meant.

"Fine, I'll go and buy some...." Tiger replied and getting up from the couch.

You pulled out your phone and started scrolling through YouTube shorts.

"What brand?" He asked, turning off the television.

"Anything." You replied, not looking up from your phone.

"Do you need anything else? Any groceries?" Tiger asked again, definitely not trying annoy you.

"You know what? I'll just come with you...."

You put your phone in the pocket, got up from the couch and taking out your shoes from the cabinet.

"What if you meet any fans? Whatcha gonna do?" You asked, putting on your shoes.

"Then just pretend that you're my girlfriend, and I'm helping you shop. Simple." Tiger grinned, opening the door to go out.

"Seriously? That's your plan? What's your plan every time then, when you go out in public alone? Huh?" You asked him, but he didn't bother answering and continued walking.

"Hey- Answer that!" You yelled behind him, trying to lock the door of the house.
_____________                    ______________

"We're doing a promotion, in which every 35 dollars spent you get a free bag. Your total is about 30 bucks. You can get a box of chewing gum to get the free bag. " The cashier stated, putting all your items in the bag.

"Alright!" You said, reaching your arm to grab a box of chewing gum, not looking at whatever the hell you were picking.

The cashier scanned the box and put it in the bag and handed the bag to you both.