Supa Strikas Shitpost #1

Welcome to the first segment of Supa strikas Shitpost, where I would just talk about the characters and maybe write some headcannons-? Idk, depends on my mood. And to remind those 1-2 readers I'm not dead yet.
________________             _______________

Can we talk about the  several character's personality difference in comics and the show? There's not that much difference but still significant difference. I like the comics take slightly better, but the show has its own charm!

Like for example, Shakes isn't that curious about everything, like obviously he is because he's Shakes but like...

Ugh, what I mean is that in the show Shakes is the main character/one of the main characters in almost every episode. Even if any other player is in the spotlight in the episode. But in comics, Shakes isn't everywhere.

Like in the episode "Roblok wars" it was a Blok centered episode, still Shakes had a big role.

But in the comics, he wasn't even learning brislovan and minding his own business like a regular character.

Long story short, while Shakes is still the main character he isn't in the spotlight as much the show.

And also, while it isn't that big of a change. In the episode "Worth his weight in goals" Tiger in the end, when all the chaos was ended and the rest of the guys had to eat the so called fancy food he just like a good boy shared the actual good food with Shakes and North.

But in the comics, my dude legit takes his revenge from Shakes and North, for making him suffer 😂

He really is a smug guy, eh?

There are a few things different I remember but I don't wanna bore y'all-

What do you think about it? Lemme know in the comments!
________________           _______________

Day before yesterday, I was just scrolling through a Pokemon imagines blog (mimikyusimagines) and today am shamelessly excited to copy their idea, sorry (Not really)

How protective they would be of their S/o?

"I'm gonna walk by the edge that high cliff."
"Lol do a flip if you fall.":

North, Klaus, El madator

"Let me walk you home at night.":

Shakes, Cool Joe, Tiger, Blok (Maybe something else with the same meaning in brislovian  idk)

"I'm coming at your game!"
"The invincible United one? No way, you know how violent their fans can get." :

Dancing Rasta, Big bo

Tell me if you want anymore characters, and I'll then add them!
_______________              ________________

Can we also talk about how dramatic the description of Supa Strikas YouTube channel videos? (episodes but who cares)

But as someone who has zero interest in football aside from Supa Strikas I approve! 😆_______________              ________________

_______________              ________________

That's all I could of right now, so bye for now cutie~