Part 6~ Drifter

//Ryan's P.O.V//
I woke up and went into the bathroom to take my morning piss. I walked in and saw blood all over the sink. Shit! It was probably Destiny's! I ran to her bunk and she wasn't in, but there was a note.
I woke up Derek, Jacky and Ronnie and they all groggily walked and sat down on the couch. "Guys, Destiny is missing, all she left is the note." I said as I held up the note. Everyone except Ronnie went to alarm. "Have you read the note yet?" He calmly asked. "No. I was waiting for everyone." I responded.
"Well read it." Derek said. "I am." I said with a little smart ass in my tone. I got nervous and my palms got sweaty. My hands started to shake as I opened the note. I opened it and started to read.
"Dear Jacky, Ryan and Derek,
Sorry that I ran out, but since Ronnie called me a cunt and whore, I don't think I should stay. The blood in the bathroom is mine, from when I cut. I've gone to stay with a friend, I'm walking. No worry though...like Ronnie would even worry though... Here's my number if you ever need me, which you won't... Happy trails,
Destiny Joy"
Everyone was crying, even Ronnie. "What have I done?" Ronnie questioned, sobbing loudly. "Dude we have to get her." I said. "Yes, we do its the least we can do you her." Derek quietly agreed.
Suddenly the bus jerked to a stop and Ronnie went to investigate. He looked around the corner and ran out screaming, "NO WHY! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!" He came back with what looked like Destiny, but she was all bloody and muddy. He brought her inside and layed her down gently on the couch. "Guys we have to clean her up!" I said.
I grabbed a sponge and started sponging her arms and feet very gently. Derek cut her shirt off while Jacky cut off her pants. I took the bag that was still attached to her arm. I gave it to Ronnie and he put it in her bunk. I sponged her legs and then I looked at her arms.
They were full of cuts, same with her legs. They were fresh cuts, too. I covered her up with a blanket and sat across from her with the other guys. There was just complete silence.
//Jacky's P.O.V//
Ronnie, its not all your fault." I said in my full British accent. "Yes it is! I made a big mistake!" He loudly said. "Ronnie calm down, just get some sleep." Ryan said. Ronnie climbed into Destiny's bunk. Ryan and Derek went to their bunks, but I stayed behind.
"Dezeray Joy Love Sarah Hein, I love you a lot, so please don't die." I whispered in her ear. I kissed her forehead then I heard a low moan of pain. "Destiny?" I whispered quietly. "Did I hurt you?" I questioned. She took in a shallow breath.
"N-n-no." She said horsely. "Want me to get the guys?" I asked. "Y-yes p-pl-please." She whispered. I walked to the bunks and said,"Guys Destiny is awake and she wants to talk to you." Everyone quickly got out of the bunks.
"Destiny are you alright?" Ryan asked.
"K-kinda." She whispered with a slight smile. "I'm sorry Destiny." Ronnie said. "Ro-Ronnie, w-we all-l ma-make mis-mistakes." She said. He smiled and Derek hugged her.
-2 weeks later-
//Derek's P.O.V//
Destiny is fine now. She's walking around and talking fine. She cooks and cleans for us. It was Jacky's turn to cuddle Destiny tonight. I think Jacky loves her.
Well, Ronnie, Ryan and even I do to. We only have 2 weeks left in our tour. We don't know what to do, we don't have a house. Well, Destiny does. Maybe she could keep us around?