Part 11~ Last Wish

//Ronnie's P.O.V//
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!
Nurses and doctors came rushing in and kicked us out. "NO! NO! LET ME GO! LET ME SEE HER!" I yelled at the doctors. I fell in a big heap on the ground, just crying. I don't give a shit anymore! The guys picked me up and put me in a chair.
Dr. Brady walked out and sat across from us. "Destiny is barely clinging to life right now." He said. I perked up some. At least she was still alive! "If she doesn't get better in a month, we are taking her off life support." He informed us with a grave expression on his face.
"So, what should we do?" Jacky asked between loud sobs. "Well time will tell." Dr. Brady said. "Can we stay with her?" I asked hopefully. "Yes, but don't shake her." He said seriously. "Thank you doctor." I said as he walked off.
-1 month later-
//Destiny's P.O.V//
Where am I? All I see is a really bright light and a person calling my name. I open my eyes to see my mother. "Mommy is that you?" I asked. "Yes Destiny it is me." She replied.
"Mommy I missed you! Why did you have to die?!" I sobbed out. "It was my time to go." She replied calmly. "Then is it my time to go?" I asked, shaking. "No, not yet, my little girl. You have friends that need you." She said as she walked closer to me. "Were you always with me?" I asked.
"I always was. Now, run along back to Earth." She said as she gave me a hug. "Can I ever see you again?" I asked. "Next time you come close to death, but you might not be so lucky next time." She said. "I love you mommy!" I said as I started crying. "I love you to Dolly-Wolly-Doodle-All-The-Day." She hugged me one last time and then all I saw was black again.
//Jacky's P.O.V//
I saw Destiny's face relax and the monitor shut off. I checked her pulse, there was nothing there. I turned back around. "Guys...she's gone." I said quietly. "She can't be!" Ronnie yelled.
"Check it." I said as tears started forming in my eyes. He did the same thing as I did and we all collapsed in tears. I can't believe she really is gone! "I loved her!" Ronnie shouts. "We all did, Ronnie!" I yell at him.
"I loved her more..." He sobbed. "I found her!" He yelled and sobbed. "And I killed her!" I sobbed quietly. "I should've treated her like a princess!" Derek yelled. "Me too!" Ryan sobbed.