Part 8~ Goddamn

//Jacky's P.O.V//
Ronnie and Derek went to town to get groceries and Ryan went for a walk. That left me and Destiny home alone. I don't know where Destiny was in the house. I started playing COD. "Jacky! Can you come in help me?!" I heard Destiny yell from the bathroom.
"Sure!" I yelled. I ran up the stairs and into her bathroom. She was sitting on a chair in front of the sink with black, blue and purple hair dye in front of her. "Wanna help me dye my hair?"  She asked. "Hell yeah!" I said.
-After the hair dye-
//Destiny's P.O.V//
"Wow! Damn, Jacky this looks awesome!" I exclaimed. I looked in the mirror again, I had black hair with purple streaks on the left side and blue streaks on the right side. Jacky bit his lip and smiled. Damnit he's so cute when he does that! I looked down, but he lifted my chin up with his finger.
He smashed our lips together. YES! I kissed back, then looked at the ground and blushed. I looked up and I kissed him again. He kissed back and gradually, we started making out.
He pinned me up against the wall and I wraped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. He wraped his arms around my waist to get rid of any room between us. I heard Lilly Rose barking and I pulled away. "Honey, I'm hoooooome." Ronnie yelled. "So am I." Derek yelled, too.
"What about me?" Ryan said in a little kid voice. Jacky walked out of the room and in an announcers voice said,"Welcome Miss Destiny Hein!" I smiled and walked down the stairs and Derek dog whistled and Ronnie and Ryan just stared at me wide eyed. Jacky's jaw clenched and he balled his hand up in a fist. "Hey, Jacky me and the guys are going out tonight. You're Destiny's cuddle buddy tonight."  Ronnie said.
//Jacky's P.O.V//
"Sure ok!" I said excitedly. "Don't try anything." He said seriously. I just smirked. Ronnie grabbed Destiny's car keys and left with Ryan and Derek. I went over and sat on Destiny's lap.
She kissed me softly and I kissed back and smiled. I slowly kissed down her neck, causing her to moan. Now, I was getting turned on. I gently nibbled and sucked on her neck. She took my hand and lead me up to her room.
She closed and locked the door. She turned some Ed Sheeran on and laid on the bed. I went over and straddled her. I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it on the floor. We began to make out again and her shirt was almost over her head when we heard the front door open.
"Hey guys! We're home! We decided to hang out here tonight." Ryan said. 'Damnit! We were so close!' I said in my head. Destiny pulled her shirt back down. I didn't even get to see her bra! I picked my shirt up and put it on.
We walked downstairs and sat on the couch. "What do you guys wanna do?" Ronnie asked. 'Have some time alone' I thought. "I'm tired." Destiny said. "I'm not." I said.
"So am I." Ryan said. He grabbed her hand and lead her up to bed. I balled my hands into fists. So this is how it was. Fuck it!
"Hey I'm going to the bar." I said. "Ok, dude we're not going." Ronnie said. "I know." I said and grabbed my car keys. I walked out to the car and started the engine. I drove off down the road.