Part 12~ Where's Derek?

//Jacky's P.O.V//
I looked over at Destiny one last time. I think I'm seeing things! Is she breathing?!?! "Guys Destiny is alright!" I yell joyfully. "Jacky she's dead!" Ronnie yells at me.
//Destiny's P.O.V//
Someone yells something and its loud! "Ughhhh guys stop yelling!" I say weakly. "Now I'm hearing her voice too!" Said a voice now I recognize as Ronnie's sobs. I try to open my eyes, but everything is blurry. "Destiny who did you love?" Derek sobbed. "I love..." But then the world grew dark.
//Derek's P.O.V//
"Who did you love?" I ask. "I love..." Then she fell back asleep. I was so close to figuring out if she loved me. "Dude the doctor said not to stress her out!" Ronnie snapped at me. "Damn sorry dude." I said back.
"Wanna buy her presents?" Jacky asked. "It's what she deserves after all this. She is strong!" Ronnie exclaims. We ran out of the hospital and back into fresh air and sunlight. Ugh, its to bright!We got into Ronnie's car and drove to Destiny's favorite place to shop, RimRock Mall.
"Okay let's get her favorite shops." Ronnie exclaimed. "Okay I got Hot Topic!" I call. "I got Journeys!" Ronnie shouted. "I got Rue21!" Jacky shouted. "So that means I got JCPennys?" Ryan asked glumly.
//Third Person P.O.V//
Derek ran to Hot Topic and the clerk noticed he was from Falling in Reverse. "Hey! Everything in the shop is free to you!" She said to Derek. He grabbed Destiny's presents and gave the cashier the money anyway. She was awe struck.
Meanwhile, at Rue21, Jacky was searching all over for Destiny's favorite perfume. He finally found it and a few other things. No one knew him at all there. He paid for the presents and went to go find the others. "Maybe she'll forgive me." He said to himself.
Ronnie walked in to Journeys and saw some nice things Destiny would like. He picked them out and waited in line. He paid for the items and looked for any of the guys. He saw Derek and Jacky walking together and he walked over to them. They showed each other what they got.
Ryan was having trouble figuring out what he should get Destiny. He ran all over the store looking for something to buy her. He finally found a few things and paid for them. He walked to the entrance and saw the guys. They walked out together and got into Ronnie's car with all the presents.
//Destiny's P.O.V//
I was sitting in my hospital bed and I heard a quiet knock at the door. "Its open." I said hoarsely. Jacky came in with a bag in his hand. "Look, Jacky..." I started but he cut me off with a small peck on the lips. "Jacky why did you do that?" I asked a little pissed.
He shrugged his shoulders and handed me the bag. I set it on the table and laid back in bed. He walked to the back and set down just as Ronnie came in. He had a bag with him too and he set it right next to Jacky's bag. He sat right next to Jacky and Ryan walked in.
He handed me a bag and sat with the other guys. "Where's Derek?" I asked. "Coming." Ronnie said withing a smirk. "Oh god what did you do to him?" I asked with a giggle. "Oh you know nothing." He said with a big smile.
I just rolled my eyes and waited...and waited...and waited. Finally Derek came in with nothing in his hands. "Hey Dest, your present is outside. I can't bring it in the room right now." He said. "Whyyyyyy?" I groaned. "You have to open your other presents first." He said sternly.
"Fiiiiineeee." I moaned. I opened Jacky's bag first and he got me Etc. perfume and lacy underwear. "OMG JACKYYYY!" I squealed throwing the underwear at him but I missed and hit Ronnie. "What? I thought it was sexy." He said innocently. "Ok fine its cute." I said with a smirk.
They all smirked back and Ronnie giggled. I opened Ryan's bag next and he got me black basketball shorts and a bra. "Oh...wow Ryan classic." I said sarcasticly and threw the bra at him but I missed again and hit Ronnie. "Damn." Ronnie said as he held up the bra and underwear. "In your dreams Radke." I said as I flipped my hair over my shoulder and smiled.
I opened the last bag, which was Ronnie's, and I saw he got me a pair of black and white converse with skulls. He also bought me socks the go up to my knee with skulls. "OMG RONNIE I LOVE IT!" I squealed. "Good! I was worried you would throw those at me to." He said with a smirk and a little laugh. I rolled my eyes.
"Now when can I see my other present?" I asked. "On your birthday." Derek said. "So tomorrow?" I asked. "Yep! You get out of the hospital tonight." He said rocking on his heels. "Awesome!" I exclaimed. The nurse came in and got me ready to go.