Rotation 2.3: June 21st - June 28th

Our sincerest apologies for the delay of this week's rotation. As you can see below, it was scheduled for the 16th of June but there were some technical errors as regards to the publishing.

 As you can see below, it was scheduled for the 16th of June but there were some technical errors as regards to the publishing

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Shout out to @Aphro_dite112 for bringing it to the notice of the admins that the new rotation hadn't been uploaded.

Quick Announcement:
1.) We do realize you all have lives outside of Wattpad (don't we all ;)) and four chapters + a detailed review can be quite tedious, hence we have decided to make ROTW a monthly thing. It also makes it easier to decide who the prize goes to as we shall check for consistency.
Do not fret, there's still a top reviewer for this week and it might be you!

If you were part of the special mention/rotw for the last rotation, all prizes shall be finalized in two days time 11:59 p.m. WAT.

2.) You can have up to two books on the bookclub, you just have to be willing to be part of two groups and complete the rotation as at when due.

*+*+*+*+*

Each member is to:
1.) Read chapter one of their partner's book- leaving at least three inline comments on that chapter then return here to give a review of the chapter.

2.) Read chapter one of the admins book assigned to you- leaving at least three inline comments.

3.) Read chapter one and two of the reviewer of the weeks book, leaving at least three comments on each one.

I repeat! Emoji's or one word comments do not count!

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

The reviewer of the week goes to... <drumrolls please> Feral_Forest_Dweller

Each member is to read a chapter of "The Devil's Last Breath and leave at least five inline comments.

Your book will be added to our public reading list, receive a shout-out from us and get a free review on the first five chapters from an admin (if only you want one). Since you were the winner last week, it'll be an additional five chapters. In essence, ten chapters.

Special mention:
Siimply_April

Your book will be added to our public reading list, receive a shout-out from the community account, and an admins account once again. Your review from last week is still being written. You shall also receive comments from an admin.

Winners from last week who have not received feedback on their work either through DM's or as comments on their book, please be patient. You'll receive that within two days

, latest by 11:59 p.m WAT.

__________________

That looks appealing, or does it not?

You can be on that list too! All you have to do is give a thorough review.

Why should you give a thorough review?

One of the aims of the bookclub is to help writer's gain feedback on their work so they can become better at what they love doing. If you don't give a thorough review, there's no way you can help your fellow writer and it won't be fair on them.

We know that some of you might want to say "some books don't need help, it's perfect the way it is". Agreed, some books seem perfect but we will also tell you that a review should not only contain critiques.

In case you need a reference on what a good review looks like, check the reviews in rotation 2.2 given by Feral_Forest_Dweller and Siimply_April.

That being said, let's move on to the groupings for this week.

Group One:
You are to read the next chapter of your partner's book and leave a review.

Siimply_April The Story of Wondercraft.
Feral_Forest_Dweller The Devil's last breath.

Admins Book: BlackRose0231Love Quest

When you're done with your assignment, report here:

Group Two:
Read chapter two of your partner's book and leave a review.

Black-Wicked My 18th Birthday.
wild_imaginatorII Torn Apart.

Admins Book: wild_imaginatorII Torn Apart.

When you're done with your assignment, report here:

Group Three:
Read the next chapter of your partner's book and leave a review.

BlackRose0231 Love Quest
Aphro_dite112 Business Affairs.

Admins Book: @Blackrose0231 Love Quest

When you're done with your assignment, report here:

Group Four:
Read the next chapter on your partner's book and leave a review.

JohanLiebert33 : The Saga Of Mafioso
BlackRose0231 The Dark One
Admins book BlackRose0231 The Dark One.
When you're done with your assignment, report here:

Group Six:
Pulchra_Aurum Not.
wild_imaginatorII Torn Apart.
Admin Book: wild_imaginatorII Currency of Love
When you're done with your assignment, report here:

Group Five:
Read chapter one of your partner's book and leave a review.

Godschild_16 The Blues and Rues of Freaking High School
wild_imaginatorII The Currency of Love.

Admin Pairing**
When you're done with your assignment, report here: