The flight.

Y/n's pov💟.
I woke up took a shower and brushed my teeth and got ready i hope there arent kids pulling my hair.

(If you dont like it change it but i thought that was cute

(If you dont like it change it but i thought that was cute.)
I then grabbed everything i needed and headed to the airport and put music on my f/s i then got to my class and boarded the plane so i texted mike and told and he said "ok see you soon have a safe flight y/n."
Mike also said he would pick me up so thats a relief im super excited but i changed my wallpaper so havan doesn't think im obsessed. I cant wait to meet the cast.
🤭🙏time skip💀🙏
I finally got picked up by mike but havan was in the car so i just put music on and went to sleep until we got to havans house and mike said we flim in a week and that im staying with havan for about 8 months i got inside her house and sat down.
HAVANS POV.
Me and the new cast member was staying at my house she pretty cute ngl- WAIT HAVAN STOP YOU JUST MET HER. I then walked over to her and said "hey sleepyhead your room isnt ready all the way you can take a nap in mine and then we can go shopping when your rooms done." I then grabbed her hand and led her to my room and let her use my bed while i painted for while until i got tired and snuck in bed with her i mean its just two friends sharing the same bed nothing more.
(Ok im done with this chapter!! 284 words)