Don't go..

Havans pov: its been a week and y/n is already leaving for a family emergency so im sad but family FIRST im sad im shocked. Shes short. Everything isnt safe for her,so i grab her and kiss her forehead before she boards the plane and i start crying. I fall to the floor..she cant leave.

<3timeskip two months<3
Y/ns pov:
Im going back to cali to tell everyone it was a prank and that i would never leave and to ask havan to be my girlfriend.
^•~timeskip~•^
Your pov: i have arrived and im about to walk in to say 'PRANKED!' I open the door with my suitcases and backpack. Everyone turns around and frozes and then unfroze havan came running to me with tears running down her face kissing me alot until i said "pranked you guys and also havan will you be my girlfriend?" And she said yes we talked and everything and then went back to her house and told her parents they supported and then I went in havans room with her after putting my stuff in mine and cuddled with her for a while.
Havans pov: i cuddled with her,i was so happy to have her back and then i started to make out with her after a while,after we were done we watched movies and fell asleep she was so beautiful and calm i love it...