Y/ns scars?

(I GOT THE INSPIRATION FROM HavanFloresIsBae so go show my child love)
(Its also contains sh,sadness.)
Havans pov:
Y/n was crying in the guest room of danas house in my arms while dana went to get wet paper towels blood streams down her arm to her feet im kissing her forehead telling her shes ok shes holding onto me like shes gonna leave me but not on my watch. "Havan im scared.." she said. "Hey sweetie its ok ss long im here nothing can happen"
I feel so bad for her shes so beautiful and the fact that she cut through like paper breaks my heart.
Y/ns pov.
I could see the look on her face she was worried concerned..im sorry havan i really am you look so hurt to see this i hope we can fool around in closets while playing hide and seek with the others i want to do everything with you HAVAN i love you.
👇👇👇timeskip👇👇👇
Danas pov: im gonna set up havan and y/n tomorrow since they are sleep right now i felt so bad for the girl but now they are okay and i can sleep so thats what u did i went to bed and havan and y/n were cuddling my two best friends i love them good night my besties

🫳
The
Next
Morning
🫴
Havans pov: i woke up but y/n wanted me to stay so i fell back asleep but only for her. I love her hair and everything about her i can truly say. Im  inlove.
(The end. Creds to HavanFloresIsBae and also me and her both love you and if uou ever need to talk we are here.)
(Words: 286)