And shit..

Havans pov.
I woke up to my phone being blown up by dana does she ever stop? Y/n looks so peaceful i love it i then picked up the phone and heard nothing but crying and screaming "dana hunny whats wrong im gonna need you to breathe" i said shaking y/n to wake up so she could put on pajamas and then leave with me to danas house dana was crying so hard i started shaking myself "y/n wake up we need to change and get going i will call an uber but you need to get up" i said pulling y/n up and then getting up to change.
Y/ns pov.
"Ok ok im up" i said and then havan put the phone on speaker it was dana.. she was crying hyperventilating so i changed into something comfy real quick and packed my bag to stay at danas house of course im packing im not letting stay alone. So i threw this on and put my slides on.

(Yes i got you a moodboard you better like it

(Yes i got you a moodboard you better like it.)
Havan threw sweats and a hoodie on with her slides and grabbed our bags,she packed them snd grabbed our phone basically dragging me out of the house and having me drive her sisters car and if im the driver we are getting starbucks like it or not.

Havans pov again.
Ok yes i dragged her out of the house and forced her to drive but i cant and neither can she ..- shit. She stopped to get starbucks and kept going sooner then you know we got to danas house and held her tight i think i packed a outfit too revealing for y/n on accident i mean look at it its not that bad but why does she have so many headphones?

 She stopped to get starbucks and kept going sooner then you know we got to danas house and held her tight i think i packed a outfit too revealing for y/n on accident i mean look at it its not that bad but why does she have so many headphones?

SEE NOT THAT BAD BUT IN HER OPINION IT IS..
Well anyways she calmed dana down and then went to the store to get snacks and chargers i forgot our chargers so yeah ermm..
Your pov again.
She wasnt even thinking when she got my clothes what the hell will i do. Im so scared man i thought to myself as i drove to the store and got snacks and drinks and chargers love you havan but start thinking please.
(Thats the end 392 words)